Name dropping

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Just curious is it considered not cool to drop actual stripper names in your review according to you folks? I usually do just becausr I like to read the names of the girls ill be dealing with. I, ve noticed I'm not the only one who use's names but one of the few. Most guys just say something like the slim big titted blonde..LoL . Or something to fhat effect.

38 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    You mean REAL names, or stage names?

Of course you don't want to give REAL names, but chances are nobody knows their real names. As far as stage names, I don't think it matters. Chicks can change names every day or with every customer, and there's no way to tie a girl to her fake name. She can always claim "hey, Crystal isn't my name !! It's Eustice K. Glockenspiel"
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I drop names in my reviews

I don't think dropping names of dancers who do extras would be a good idea for obvious reasons.

But I don't see any harm in dropping names of dancers if you aren't associating them with extras. Besides, dropping the name of a dancer who just gives good lap dances (and no extras) is a way to help your fellow TUSCLers
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Pretty much what GoV said; as long as you are not tying a dancer to an illegal act such as extras which is considered prostitution; then it’s probably good publicity for the dancer.

If she’s a ROB; then def put her name to warn others.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I just mention the names of who was working but never link them to services they provide. I do this for a couple of reasons:

1) Linking names to services would just plain be a douchebag move

2) guys have to figure it out themselves just like I did
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    How can a girl get in trouble if you give out her stage name, even if she does illegal stuff like suck guys off?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Def put her name out there if she gives you the herps
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Can you give out stock market advice, or is that also a #2?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Hear no evil see no evil – management and even LE will often turn a blind eye but not when shit gets too blatant and being broadcast – i.e. best not to rock the unsteady SC boat.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't see the harm in dropping names as long as you're not connecting the name you say to extras.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    "Janet is super hot" - great
    "I highly recommend Bambie, she gives a great lap dance" - cool
    "Erica will suck your dick for $50" - not cool.

If you're going to name names, just keep any rule breaking vague to protect the dancers.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I hear you guys, but again.." How can a girl get in trouble if you give out her stage name, even if she does illegal stuff like suck guys off?"
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Actually the best idea is to post something like some guys do: "Er*ca will suck your dick for $50". LE will never figure out the girls name... :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe she’s doing shit she’s not supposed to behind management’s back? Maybe she’ll get ganged on by the non-extras girls – it’s not black or white – more of a matter of tact – you can cross the street w/o looking and not get hit; but it’s not “tactful” to do it.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I tend to assume that if a girl is doing extras, the entire staff at the club knows or at least heavily suspects it. I mean when she comes out of VIP and the guy heads straight for the restroom and she goes in the dressing room and tosses a used condom or wipes the cum off her chest it's a pretty clear giveaway... :)

And guys mistake dancers' names all the time.

But yeah, I suppose out of an abundance of caution in the girl's favor it's best not to mention.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    jerickson, just the fact that a guy walks into the bathroom right after a dance shouldn't indicate an extra. I used to do that all the time, just to get straightened up and tucked in and all. I didn't want to look disheveled as I walked through the bright lights of the entrance on my way out. I also needed some time to get rid of the raging wood.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    ROB's to avoid should be called out as long as the complaint is legit. Don't claim she's a ROB as revenge form something else.

Dancers who 'above average' should be protected and not called out.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    "Yeah, I hear you guys, but again.." How can a girl get in trouble if you give out her stage name, even if she does illegal stuff like suck guys off?""

Yo, man, use Big Toe Lefty, no cops can bust Big Toe for yankin a tractor trailer of radio equipment!
  • Daniel964
    10 years ago
    I agree with the no name with extras attached. If it's just a beautiful woman or a great dance or a lousy dance than yes put the name out there help your buddy's our so they aren't going in blind. Attaching extra service to a name could get the girl in trouble and fired which would blow your own deal for extras so why chance it.

I know a few dancers who I get extras from that's it's not their comman thing to offer and no I don't think I'm the only one getting them they just pick a couple or few guys that they trust. I sure don't want to mess with their job and I don't want to mess up my deal. Other than that yep I'll let you know about great dancers or bad ones. And I will damn sure let everyone on the planet know if a girl gives me something that soap won't wash off lol.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    It's kind of like telling people where the good fishing spot is...they'll appreciate it, but your own fishing results might go down.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ROB, by all means name the ROB!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Actually the best idea is to post something like some guys do: "Er*ca will suck your dick for $50". LE will never figure out the girls name"

Also, never, ever mention money. Then LE can never tag anyone for prostitution. Use some kind of code, like Er*ca offered FS for a donation of 150 roses.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor,

LOL!!!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I like the tricky ones, like "Jade is the go to girl", or "Simone will take care of you"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The really tricky ones are something like this:

"Mercedes offered no extras, but I left hsppy"

?????
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    * happy
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Carmen let me put my hands on her thighs and wow did I have a good time – I *will* be back”
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “She kissed me on the cheek after I paid her $200 for two dances – I think she really likes me b/c she said she never kisses customers”
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "She was the only girl with no tats, and boy she showed me a *good time*" is not very tricky
  • Daniel964
    10 years ago
    How about "I spent 600 on La*e didn't get anything but left completely satisfied. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND wink wink ". LE will never suspect a thing.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "I saw Obama getting a blow job in VIP"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "Wait Wait!.....I didn't mean that. Just kidding! Crap, there's no edit function!"
  • Daniel964
    10 years ago
    Well he rents half a hotel for his secret service detail to take hookers to so why shouldn't he get a little in vip? Besides have you seen his wife?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I assume the satisfied no extras are LDKs
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    I generally don't name names in reviews. The way dancers come and go at a club who knows if she will still be there when another PL comes along. Even if the girl is still at the club she may not even be working that night. And of course YMMV.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I drop names of girls that give exceptional dances and make you feel welcome. I never use a real name unless it is the same as their dancer name. I helps them out because guys reading the review will ask for them when they go to that cub. I have reccommended girls and when guys come in asking for them they have potential to make more money.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I almost never mention names because I don't think it is helpful. Tastes vary so widely, and dancers move so often, it is rarely useful info.

But if you do definitely don't id the extras girls. The mere fact that jerikson is the only one who says otherwise is complete proof that this is the right practice.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't mention names unless the dancer pisses me off or in rare instances if she asks me to because she could use the business. This also applies to guys that I don't know that send me PMs asking for names, etc. I just got one today. The guy had no reviews.I did reply but explained my policy. It protects me and the dancer.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    just keep in mind that if you have a good thing going with a girl you don't want her to get fired or busted. give LE nothing to work with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion