tuscl

These days, you're probably better off dating a stripper

Estafador
BIG APPLE
For you old folks that just wish you could date a young chick, you're probably better off dating a stripper. If you ever been to the night clubs, you'd see (not like you need to go with it being all over the media these days)all these girls do now a days is just twerk and grind on their male (or female) recipient dancer. Very far and few real dancing performances going on. At least in the strip club the girls are actually getting paid to grind on a guy. Just make sure that stripper doesn't fuck for cash. But even if she did, so is the girl at the club. But at least the stripper's getting paid.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Gee thanks for the advice.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Was that directed to us? I'm not old, just aged like a fine steak, wine and scotch! :)!
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @clubber whatever you say "youngster"
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The current college generation is kind of an interesting mix. On the one hand, they understand sarcasm and cynicism way better than previous generations, which is kinda awesome. I find I get along a lot with the folks that age I meet and talk to. However, they're also a lot more shallow in choosing their friends and partners. We live in a Tinder world where you only have to like what you see to swipe, not necessarily like the person attached to the profile. I have a feeling they're hooking up and having more sex, but the world has gotten easier for the cool kids with the good clothes and the rich parents and more difficult for the uncool ones.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Cynical world view. For the last 15 years I've been going to dance clubs then bars girls have been grinding guys to hip hop, less grinding with salsa and merengue, and absolutely very little grinding in bars. Twerking is just another way girls bump their ass, nothing their mom's weren't doing when they were the same age. Yes girls hookup at a more frequent and casual manner but hasn't that been since the advent of the birth control pill?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ Actually girls were the wildest up to the point where AIDS crossed over to heterosexuals. That kinda put a damper on things for some.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    We kind of got of track here but.........
    Not that aids isn't a problem yet but there are more common STD's out there that have infected a large % of the population. Extras girls are more inclined more likely to contract these if they aren't careful. I have established relationships with Drug Free Disease Free girls who dance but don't do extras in the club. They know I'm clean I know they're clean and it makes for a sweet GFE relationship. Nowadays you need to be discriminating who you date. I don't need to seek extras in the club because I have my girls already lined up. So dating the right dancers can be a beautiful thing.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I find youngsters kind of pathetically inept and stupid and since I still love me I wouldn't date one.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    "Very far and few real dancing performances going on."

@estafador.... If you are in NYC you're just going to the wrong clubs. Really get away from the strictly hip-hop / top 40 clubs. Go to the Latin music clubs (they are diverse as I got white girls and Asian girl action there) where they actually are dancing, also swing dancing clubs. Way too many places where girls actually do more than twirk and actually hookup more because they get more hot and bothered with you spinning them around.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I keep hearing about this tinder thing? WTH is this? I want me some easy access sex maing. Well Jestrite, you got a point about dem STDS, I kind of forgot that many people just like to fuck and not date. I always lived under the rule of "if I'm fucking her, I'm obviously dating her". And if your actually "dating" a stripper, you don't have to worry about whether or not she has money because she just made tips last night.

@GAC well I obviously was not talking about going to a dance club where salsa and merenge is a primary dance genre because that actually takes effort and technique my man. But I never thought of the time period where such hookups became even more frequent since birth control. Gotta forgive me, I'm 23 and a guy, so I don't exactly think about popping birth control as soon as I'm ready to fuck...that and I'm a different sort of youngster altogether
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @GAC I would go to those merenge clubs, but I still need to learn how to dance to their genre. Been taking a serious backseat to life for a while now.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @estafador just challenging the myth that "all girls to is twirk" I'm 33. I started going to merengue clubs when I turned 23 because a Filipina girlfriend loved going. I was strictly hip-hop before. If you can keep any semblance of rhythm merengue is super easy to dance to, like hip hop the more you go the better you get the more move you add.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Not sure if you're still in school or not. But college/ junior college has all sorta girls who live in the library if that's your thing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion