Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tittyshaker

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes she is. Thought I saw Shadow in the club ...JK!.....Merry Xmas everyone!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Damn..... and the link

Profile picture for stag0069
stag0069
•

Nice!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I didnt know they had huge boobs before color TV and silicone

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Lol Joe, I don't think this was on TV

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That's gotta hurt sometimes.

Who wants to get hit in the face with those tassels???? lol.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Cool music in that video though.... lol.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I just watched the whole thing. For a minute I thought she was going to take off like a helicopter the way she was spinning those boobie tassles around

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement