tuscl

Which would you prefer...

Question for all men and women: Just out of curiousity...

Which would you prefer to spend quality time with? And why?

A Queen or a princess? :)

In your imagination which would satisfy you best? And why?

I just had to ask :)

7 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I actually enjoy having both - queen to keep the home fires burning and a princess to entertain me. To me that's the ideal.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Just remember, Princesses grow up to be Queens. So if you intend to stay with her, get ready to be ruled...:-) As for me, I like Super Dude's preference for wenches. They have big lusty boobs popping out of their bohemian blouses, and serve me my drinks with a smile...
  • Wildrose
    20 years ago
    Thanks so much for the responses :) They were great. I love them all. They were very insightful. It is interesting to understand how men feel and view women and life. Thank so much....Smiling with the responses :)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    If I was trying to get a new law changed or passed I suppose the queen. If I was trying to improve romantic relations, then the single princess would be the best choice. Of course being a queen or princess doesn't really mean that much to me except they probably have some extra baggage and may feel superior to all the other people without royalty in their blood or something along those lines. I would rather spend time with more humble people rather than arrogant people. Of course you don't really know until you watch or talk to them.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    A princess: she still needs to learn a thing or two from men and about men. A queen is satisfied with what she knows.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I'm a knave and want a wench.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

No contest: A princess. I think of a queen as being old and I need youth and physical beauty to make me physically happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion