tuscl

Did I play my cards right?

Hello everyone! First post on this site.

My buddy recently got married and before his wedding we had a bachelor party to celebrate. We ended up going to a strip cub to end the night. This particular club closes at 5AM every night so was there was no rush to get there.

Well being my first time at a club I didn't know what to expect. I got a few drinks and bought a few dances to enjoy my night. Well before we decided to hit the road I wanted one more dance from a dancer I became very fond of this dancer. So after she gave me her dance I asked her what days she was working so I could come back and see her sometime.

So I went back a few weeks after the bachelor party sadly by myself and she wasn't there I was bummed out. The doormen was hooking me up with discounted cover charges. They charge a whooping 18 dollars to get in, I was getting in for 3 dollars. I decided "what the hell, I'll come back in a few weeks." Two weeks later I go back and I didn't see her. I was starting to get bummed out. The club has a main floor where they have tables around the stage and a upstair bar where people can chat and socialize with others. I decided to sit upstairs. Well after awhile when the dancers do there stuff she spotted me, I wasn't sure if it was her. Once I heard her talk and I noticed her tattoo. She asked me for a dance and I agreed.

After the dance I told her "i'm going to go back to the table and finish my beer and maybe get another drink if you want to join me?" So she did. We talked and talked for awhile and I ended up dropping a lot of money on her that night. Close to 200 dollars. Dances at this club are 30 dollars. I left the club after awhile. I went back the following week on a Friday, that was her day. She spotted me again at the upstairs bar. This time I got a bit lucky. The previous two times I spend 90 dollars the first time and 180 the second time. This time I got a one dance and then another with a special the club has called a 2 for 1 feature. Pay for 1 dance get 2nd one free I also got a free drink card as well when I did the 2 for 1. She gave me three dances for 30 dollars.

I decided to be a bit bold and aggressive this time. She told me she lived an hour away from the club and she would have to take a bus to the train station and wait until 8AM to catch a train home. I told her "why don't you let me drive you home?" She was thrilled and was fine with it. So I waited until about 5AM and she didn't come out. Are lines of communication crossed and so I did not take her that night. Her car broke down so she had no way home if anyone was wondering. I told her "I drive a black dart dodge."

Guess what I did the next week? Yep, went back. She spotted me and asked "What happened last week?" I told her "I have no idea how we both dropped the ball on the ride home." So this time she sat with me chatted for awhile and went back to her hustling mode. She left me alone and didn't ask for a dance, she knew me. She kept around to see how I was doing and I whispered to her "Do you want me to take you home tonight" She wanted me to. So I waited until 5 again and this time it worked, we synced are watches and lines of communucation. So at first she wanted me to take her to the train station, which I was fine with, I told her I have no problem driving you home. So I proceeded to drive north.

The whole time while I was driving she had her hand on my leg and we were talking as if she was someone I was interested in and vice versa. I was interested in her and wanted to strike up a friendship and maybe more. We talked about basic stuff. She asked what I did for work. We talked about the type of music I like and favorite food. She told me she wants to move out of state and start fresh somewhere else. She revealed her real name to me.

So I got even more aggressive and said "we should try to hang out sometime outside the club" To my surprise she said "Yes we should." I was shocked and didn't think she'd agree. So I dropped her off and she really appreciated it and knowing that I had a bit of a drive back home she gave me a 20 dollar bill for gas and a free dance next time haha. I told her I needed a phone number or Facebook to contact her so she wouldn't get in trouble by giving her number out at the club. I guess she got mad at her phone and threw it and it broke. She'd have a phone by next week she told me.

So I dropped her, no sex involved at all and took off to head home. She said "I'll see you next week."

So I went back home the following Friday. The day after Thanksgiving. I didn't see her and thought she played me. I was unhappy. All night dancers kept approaching me and I kept turning them all down because I wanted the one I know, I felt comfortable around her and myself. So a dancer approaches me and tells me "You look really uncomfortable and uptight." I tell her I am fine. She refuses to leave me alone, she asked if I was looking for someone. I said i was looking for the dancer I usually come see, well this dancer was friends with her so she tells me "She'll be here tomorrow." I stuck around for awhile and didn't get a dance or anything.

I go back Saturday and left work early to get there, because I didn't know how long she'd be there I wanted to be sure I got there so I can see her. I walk in and go upstairs like usual. I see her, she sees me. I sit down and she instantly sits on my lap. Begins to tell me her night is going slow and it's been bad so far. She didn't ask me for a dance or anything. She left to go make money and came back to me every so often. I had my drink card on me and I got a free drink. She noticed I my beer was empty and got me another one, which she paid for.

I go back on Friday a few weeks ago. I don't see her or hear her name so again I was a little bummed, I see her friend though and I asked her where the dancer I usually see is, if she'd be in on Saturday. She tells me the saddest thing ever. She says "Im sorry, I really am, she got fired she won't be back at all." My heart sank and I told her friend how I was starting to develop a friendship with her. Her friend told me "I have her number I can give it to you" I was happy to hear that, then she decided not to.

I got a dance from her friend so she'd leave me alone. Well I asked her "If I write down my number would you give it to her (the dancer I was coming to see)" She agreed so I decided to use a napkin and write down my number. I asked one of the bar tenders if it was true if the dancer got fired and she said "yes she did im sorry." I wanted to be sure, her friend could of been lying to me to get me to stop coming back.

I haven't gone back to the club. Did I do everything wrong or was it all a big game that left me hurt? Should I go back and seek out her friend and leave my Facebook info?

Thanks!

15 comments

• grand1511
    10 years ago
    Welcome to the world of stripper shit.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Just appreciate it for what it was and move on.

The fact she paid you for gas for the ride dies show she wasn't just playing you. Her hand on your leg shows it wasn't a pure friend thing.

You should have gone for a kiss when you dropped her off.

Still, this girl wasn't ever going to be a great girlfriend or anything. She clearly was reluctant to add you on FB or give her number. Which I stupid; the lack of number is why you left the first time.

Don't fall in love with a stripper until she fucks you for free. Play the field!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @JamesSD dude you're being way too nice. Snakeyes was getting drawn in by this stripper. Who obviously read into this guy's naivete. Classic newbie mistake. Nobody us going to fault you.
    First time dealing with strippers. you just have to put yourself in their shoes. Most of them have stripping as their only option of making money. And like any good business person will try to keep their customers coming back. She could tell that you wanted a girlfriend experience (GFE) and was willing to give you enough to string you along. But rule number one is if she doesn't give you her number she is definitely not trying to see you OTC. And if he's not trying to see you OTC, then she is just trying to get you back to the club to become a regular customer.
    if I were you I would keep going 2 strip clubs but dancing with a lot more different dancers your problem was you going in to just one stripper. They don't like you they don't love you they just want your money it's their job.
    and super congratulations on getting your "stripper broken heart" cherry busted, you really are a better person for it
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    OP (snakey that's you ) go to stripperweb and read the Hustle hut forum. it will give you some insight into the different types of hustle the strippers are used to playing to separate you from your dollar bills... and some of these girls are willing to play the long game. and always remember a fragile stroke seeking ego is your worst enemy in a strip club
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    What a nice story, thanks for telling your story, I really liked it.

And no.

I will not judge you.

Your experience is true and wonderful.

Yes, I can relate to that as well.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "Did I play my cards right?

Well, since you failed in your quest, the answer is simple, no.

As you've read, just a lesson we all learn, either through experience or taking advice. I don't thing is a ROB, but rather a confused young lady. Not know why she was fired, I won't pass any judgement on her.

In one respect, you were quite lucky. A ROB would have taken you for a lot! That is assuming you didn't see through her SS.

Bottom line, don't be discouraged, but, and a big BUT, of you are looking for a girlfriend, don't. A favorite comes along for a time, then is replace by the next one. I will tell you, my ATF I met about the same way and it was on every Friday. She has never been replaced even after 15+ years.

One other thing, if you have questions, this is a good place to visit, but there are some here that will level with you and some that will blow smoke up your ass. Read, and you will find out which are which. Also, a PM can be helpful.

Welcome to TUSCL, you PL!!! :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Snakeeyes, welcome aboard and thanks for sharing. Have to say, it sounds like you got off relatively cheap.

One of the big things about strippers you have to remember is that they're very mercenary and they can be merciless about it. That twenty bucks for gas, that was a good gesture on her part -- and it might've been genuine -- but I have a feeling it might've been more like an investment for her. Twenty dollars to get in your good graces could've led to hundreds of dollars in her pocket.

As fond as you'll get of some of these ladies, as much as they might make you swoon, it really comes down to one thing -- money. Just remember, it's nothing personal.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You need more confidence and to not be so shy about going after what you want. But it's not really something we can just explain to you what to do and then you go out and do it. You need experience, and that's really the only way to be truly successful. You gain that experience by going to clubs and hanging out here.

It took me well over a decade to get good at regularly fucking strippers, although being married held me back for a while. Keep working at it, and have fun learning. You have a good start towards being a true PL.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    But do watch out for some guy who advocates visiting strip clubs in a camper and getting car washes at Asian massage parlors.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Am I the only one that is curious as to why she got fired. That might be a clue to explain her actions.

Yes. You got your newbie lesson.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Be careful. Strippers will lie to you and make you believe that black in white and up is down. They will say they love you, and they will take all your money. Don't fall in love with them. You can have a lot a fun with strippers and a lot of sex, but you need to develop a healthy skepticism about their motives.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    I wonder what got her fired as well, and I think you kinda had a minor con played on you but the dancer talked long enough to start getting use to you. However you still cared to much and not all dancers will be as kind and unless you want to learn the hard way be careful on how much you invest on a dancer.

I am new to the SC scene as well but read up and studied a little before going in so I would not get ripped off or kicked out for doing something stupid.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

I mentioned no reason for her firing. That certainly could make a difference.
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    I had a similiar situation. Every time shed say she would come back with me after the club shed have some reason she missed me. Finally i just told her that i didnt care but dont lie to my face and she ended up knocking on my door out of the blue one night. Fun times were had till i had to relocate for my job.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    This story has been told a million times. No, she wasn't into you any more than 100 other guys. No, you didn't miss out on anything because there's 100 other dancers who would jump at the chance to take her place. Pity you didn't get to fuck her but's a few hundred you can now invest in someone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion