Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Very timely!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

OK, A guy visits a club in March of 2012. No Problem. Joins us in June 21012. Excellent! Then post this today.

TIMELY!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Yea I was gonna flag that review but ironically it is still an accurate review and (unfortunately) as good as half the reviews I read on here.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I flagged it.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Maybe he's been in a coma and just woke up.

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

He was beat senseless in a 2am'er.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'm guessing he just wanted a free membership?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

James, Really, people do that? :)

Perhaps sc can verify, but in the old days there was no "membership", OR my mind is failing more and more.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

To read full reviews you have to write a review or pay.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - Yes. In the old days there was no membership. My first 6 or 7 reviews were submitted anonymously.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

The only reason i go to SC is to continue my membership here! : )

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

THANKS!!! Now I know I'm not completely mindless, yet. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement