tuscl

Deep French Kissing

GooberMan
Florida
Saturday, February 26, 2005 10:23 AM
Do you ever engage in deep French kissing (DFK) with a lap dancer? What risks, if any, exist for disease transmission from this practice, particularly sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)? My research on Google tells me "no risks," but I would like to pose the question here.

4 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've never done DFK in a strip club and I probably never will. In fact there are only 2 girls I've ever kissed in a club and those were very innocent kisses with girls I knew really well. In fact it really pisses me off if some girl I don't know comes up and sticks her tongue in my ear or tries to kiss me. I don't see how that's any different from me doing things to a girl that she doesn't want and they all complain about.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Sweetdreams, thanks for the heads up. It should make anyone think twice about kissing anyone, not just strippers!
  • sweetdreams
    19 years ago
    Here's some STD's transmissible through kissing, there may be more but these are the first ones I found. *Herpes virus Symplex I and II - only contagious during a breakout, but sometimes there are no visible symptoms during a breakout, here's a little fun fact for all the high-and-mighties out there who think onle "dirty" people can have/give an std, over 80% of Americans are infected with HSV-I, AKA cold sores or fever blisters, it is a virus, it never goes away even if you never show any visible signs after the initial outbreak you still carry the disease and can pass it on *Hepatitis - spread through sharing body fluids including saliva *Syphilis - it is treatable, but there are sometimes no symptoms so the carrier may not know they are infected *HIV (only if the person has an open sore in their mouth) I got this information off of a Planned Parenthhod site, the link is below, I'm sure you could find more if you did a more in-depth search. [view link] you can also go to the parent site [view link]
  • whatevergong82
    19 years ago
    If I find the dancer hot, and she'll work hard dancing on my dick, I'll partake in her giving me some tongue. Most of the time, I'll pass on doing any Frenching whatsoever, preferring instead to suck on her tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion