tuscl

More from SW...

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Thursday, December 11, 2014 1:00 PM
After seeing the other thread on SW being discussed here, I thought I'd take a look over there... Saw this thread and I started laughing out loud! Pretty funny stuff! :) [view link] I especially like the line: "why do my custies all want to fuck me?" lol. And they are complaining about it, but later on in the thread, the same original poster says: "I wouldn't mind doing some extras once in a while." Priceless!!! Lol. Comedy gold!

14 comments

• Prim0
    10 years ago
    God dammit! Why have I never bumped into one of these free thinking ladies willing to give extras......especially the one who "does embarrassingly cheap oral"?!?!?!? FML!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Prim0 guessing you live in the left coast :(
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol !!! Gold...thanks for the gem bro
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Strippers totally aren't sex workers guys. Their job isn't to make us horny and want to fuck them. Nope.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ LOL – they grind on us almost totally naked and then seem shocked if we get in a mood to have sex – they want to make us as horny as possible in order to bleed our wallets dry but are appalled if we get horny enough to want sex.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The naivete over there is kinda stunning, save for a couple veterans who steered things in the right direction. Then again, this has never been a field known for bringing in the best and brightest employees. Yes, Virginia, there are extras in Detroit clubs. I am of the belief that any trip to Detroit that doesn't involve a reasonably attractive female over the age of 18 at least touching "it" is kind of a wasted trip. As a customer, I'm not there to get you pregnant or give you an STD, and if your morals are such that you don't want to do extras, you don't have to — it's just that I'm going to give my money to someone who will, because that's what I'm looking for. If you feel that puts you at a disadvantage, makes me disgusting, whatever, fine. But that's your problem, not mine, and you're not going to both look down on me and get my money. Maybe in other places, police investigate whether or not bad things go on at clubs. Right now, the big chain in my hometown is looking to build another location, so they're probably going to be a little more vigilant enforcing rules. In Detroit, however, what few authorities are left are too busy protecting the few remaining things in the city worth saving (Verlander, Calvin Johnson, the Red Wings and maybe Renaissance Place on a good day) to worry about an exchange of money for services between willing, consenting adults. If anything, they're just happy any money is coming into the local economy. Do we necessarily exchange info on dancers? No, not really, and that's a little creepy if you ask me. But do we know which clubs have the right mix of attractive women and a more-lax nature with regards to rules? Hell yes, and you're at one of those clubs, m'lady. So yeah, now that you know what you're dealing with, deal with it. Not intending to be cold, but knowing that's how this comes off: Learn and learn fast, whether that means doing what the others will do or getting out of Dodge. Otherwise, accept that you're not going to make money in this business like you had hoped.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Anonymous for President. ..that sure was some speech!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    As usual, I would stop going to strip clubs if the dancers I encountered were like the girls claim to be on SW. My favorite was the reference to a hand job with a condom!!!!! Is some PL actually such a PL as to pay for such a thing????
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    SW is a great place for humor. NONE of the girls admits to offering any extras and yet all claim to be the top earners at their clubs. The logical inconsistencies are manifold and hilarious.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    One of the things I like is Chili Palmer occasionally mentioning that he's met something like 30 SW girls, of whom 29 either do extras or way more than they claim on SW. I used to think, "if every stripper was like the girls on SW, I would just stop going to strip club... it's a good thing only the very worst strippers are on SW". But of course, even that's not true, because as per Chili, even the SW girls don't behave like they claim to. They're out doing extras, going OTC, etc., it's just that VERY few admit it, and the other 99.9% are posing. I love the few guys who are regulars there, falling all over themselves to pretend it's all real, too!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @anoymousjim- Maybe Verlander was worth saving a few years ago, but now he's past his prime.
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    I Think the thing I disliked the most was the poor girl was basically trying to get into a different environment, was honest about what was going on and those judgmental bitches jumped all over her. Especially Nina saying she didn't want to tell her where she worked when it's one of the worst kept secrets on the web.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Well the OP did say she wanted a clean club then turned around and said she was ok with doing occasional extras.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    @ranukam: You're right, he fell off the table last year. But, his being in Detroit probably results in Kate Upton coming to town occasionally, so there's that. As an aside, the last time I was in Detroit, the girl I "worked with" reminded me of Kate Upton from the neck down in terms of shape and, if she was to be believed, age. I had fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion