tuscl

Congress Wants Medicare to Stop Paying for Penis Pumps. This Is Cruel.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

6 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    What a joke. Penis pumps are not expensive. People can easily buy their own without government aid
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Gotta love it, we overpay for something for years and then instead of simply correcting that problem they go and create a new one by trying to stop paying all together. Wouldn't it have been smarter to spend that time creating a policy that aimed to ensure they didn't overpay for anything? Surely there's some other shit some asshole is over billing medicare for that if fixed would more than cover the cost of a couple cock pumps.

Next thing you know they'll start saying EBT cards can't be used for the buffet at strip clubs!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I don't need one anyway
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    i didn't know medicare wasted money on bullshit. I'm dying over here and people wasting money on their penis. FUCK your ego
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    Congress is a joke in general. I've never understood the whole logic government agencies use for determining the price to pay for something. On products that are available to the general public why can't there be a rule that says "a government agency shall never pay more than the average consumer price for the identical product". End of story then they are paying what the public pays or less if they can negotiate it.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Great idea if they pass the fluffer amendment instead
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion