tuscl

The Bimbo Act...

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Saturday, November 29, 2014 2:08 AM
Got caught up reading StripperWeb. Anyway one of the Hustle Hut topics was making money acting like a dumb bimbo. According to the girls they make way more money this way. That had never worked for me. I'm a more of a be smart and sexy. Always have been. To me dumb girls are non discerning, and easily manipulated taking the fun out of "she's doing this cause she's thought about it and is a real nympho freaky slut" I feel smart girl tend to be more accountable and take more responsibility for their decision, which is a real turn on for me. Anyway they did say the bimbo act was for younger guys. What type gets you to want to spend

26 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Funny shit reading through that. Especially comments where they could not believe guys were so simple. Umm...ya. We just want to get laid by a variety of hot ladies surprise surprise.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Dumb bimbo works for me.
  • Lack4Oars
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't mind either act as long as she's cool. But I do think that most guys would feel intimidated by a woman who acts too smart, at least in a strip club environment.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The type that I dislike are the "space cadets". you never know which angle they are coming from.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Her tits are a thousand times more important than her brain. However, if I could construct a Dream Stripper, she would be (and is) reasonably intelligent. We need to be able to discuss something meaningful in between blow jobs.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Never got a lap dance from a bimbo and never will unless I am tied down and gagged. Actually, thinking about it, that sounds pretty hot!
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I agree with shadow on this
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I prefer talking to the smart hot ones. That said, it's the ones who make it sexual that gets to open my wallet. A smart girl might be able to drop some good innuendo and double entendres. But "god, I'm so horny, hee hee!" Is fine too if I like the body and face.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I think it's hot when two smart people both know it's all an act and keep playing their parts for the dumb, lewd fun and laughs. Much as I love books an shit, a stripper who forgets she's not working at Barnes & Noble can kill my buzz in a hurry.
  • AbbieNormal
    10 years ago
    Decent conversation is a must for me.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Nothing makes me NOT want to get to know a stripper any worse than the "dumb blond" act. Gotta be able to at least have a conversation or at least try with the typical: "Where you from?" "Been here before?." "What do you do for a living?" type questions right from the beginning. And don't depend on me to carry the conversation from the very beginning. It isn't MY place of work. I came to spend money and be entertained. Some things need to be dependent on the girl, imo.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I prefer Sister Act. Not so much Sister Act 2.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Indecent conversation is a must for me. Goes well with inappropriate touching.
  • AbbieNormal
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but it has to be decent indecent conversation.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Give me the smart hot ones.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    The awesome lady I visited last night has both brainzz and beauty. Man, she is that awesome.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I can't stand it. I distance myself quickly.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Grupo Bimbo makes bread [view link]
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I prefer smart, good looking women. Strippers or otherwise. The only use I have for a dumb, Bimbo girl is sex. And from those I've seen, the best use of their time is to be used as a fuck toy. So, that works too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    We all have our different preferences and that’s a good thing. For me personally – when I go to a SC it is all about the little head getting stimulated and not the big head – for me in fact; if my big head gets engaged; the little head then loses interest. So for me personally – I actually like the less intellectually gifted girls b/c they focus on turning on my little head vs the big head – plus smart chicks tend to analyze things too much and not let you get away with as much or they are always thinking about their angle/hustle vs just being in the moment and going w/ the flow. If I want to meet intelligent women – I’ll go hang out at the library or a bookstore.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Umm...well for me the little head can't be stimulated unless the big head is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I'm a simple man GACA
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Yah well that's not a bad thing. ..you probably spend a lot less than I do. My type of stimulation is trè expensivè
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Welcome back AbbieNormal.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Motor-The Bimbo Bear. Personally, I stay away from those snacks.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One dancer in Fargo was dressed in some nice Daisy Dukes -- the short, cut-off jeans and the flannel shirt tied in front. After the dance, she had problems putting the shirt back on; she couldn't figure out how it went back on. To this day, I'm still hoping she was just acting, but somehow I have my doubts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion