tuscl

Trophy Club - Greenville, SC

DroidX
Atlanta
Friday, November 28, 2014 4:05 PM
I visited the Trophy Club today, and was turned away because I had on Nike running pants instead of jeans or khakis. I was pretty shocked. This is not a high standard kind of place, and I know they could use the business. Has anyone else been turned away before because of dress code?

4 comments

• StPaul101
    10 years ago
    A few of the clubs i go to have dress codes (no hats, no hoodies, etc), what I would really like to hear is what happened to make them decide to not let PLs into their club wearing running pants.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...no bro ive been inside that place with perv shorts...lol
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Once. Thee Whiskey Tavern in Columbia SC. See review for Dec23, 2010, their first review. I was wearing sweat pants. Now almost 4 years later, the club only has 15 reviews and they're all shitty.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Almost once. I walked into a higher-end club in the Twin Cities wearing jeans, a snarky t-shirt, and a ratty flannel shirt, something that looked like it had been through the shredder a few times. The doorman mentioned it when I walked in. I took the ratty shirt off, and he was satisfied enough to let me through.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion