tuscl

Clubbing on thanksgiving and black Friday

Ok didnt thank i would be that guy but i got a invitation to chill with a bad bitch tonight...then on black Friday got a club giving out deals...so i going

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good for you hoss
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If the saussage fingers don't fit, just drink up and then fuck her with the wild turky bottle
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Tell the bad bitch she gets to do the turkey, and you get to do the stuffing
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @duke69 which club has the black Friday deals? I'm close enough to Souf Cackalacky to make the drive.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Mikey, if she's doing the turkey, isn't she doing Duke?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Yeah but duke already fid the turkey, where do you think the bitch got it
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol....fuckers

Asheville,NC Treasure Club black Friday deals bro
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Hell no. I'm waiting until Sunday night. Not only is it the last day of the month, but those girls who took time off for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and maybe spent some money in the process, should be doubly hungry.
  • StPaul101
    10 years ago
    I understand the couple days off and spending money but why would the last day of the month matter? Rent?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Maybe tomorrow night. Usually got stuff to do on Sunday night (like make fun of Stevie-girl's economic predictions).
  • vegaslad
    10 years ago
    Last day of the month would matter because Rent is due at the first....
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ricky is a genius..
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    GACAclub: "Ricky is a genius.."

First The System, then hitting them when they are at the time of the month when they are financially most desperate. That RickyBoy is indeed a genius in the arts and sciences of paying hookers for sex!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion