tuscl

#1 Rule to dating a stripper

Monday, November 24, 2014 10:32 PM
Dont fucken spend money on her inside the club exept for drinks

12 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    #1 rule to dating a stripper: Take everything she says with a grain of salt.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    What is "dating"? To me it's not OTC because OTC is pay for play. "Dating" is you pay for dinner and drinks but fuck her for free. You go places and don't always have sex. You enjoy each other's thoughts. I've had dates with dancers, but I never "dated" one as an exclusive relationship.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Go for the eye candy and hold your frame tight. Do not spend anything beyond $30. She will respect you if she is interested in you, otherwise she will walk. Use only if you want to find a date, if not just have fun and simply buy dances then walk away and forget her.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I have had a few girls that I have "dated" so to speak. They all have lived in cities far from me, or we would meet in certain cities where they would travel for work. Essentially these were girls that were just too stupid to charge me for OTC dates, although we would do things other than have sex (dinner, clubbing, talking on the phone, bowling, movies etc.) Anyway back to the point, when I would arrive in their city, I would go to the club and say "hi" as I liked to see them all dressed up, would have a drink for 15 min and then leave and let them do their work. After all I was going to fuck them for free the next morning anyway so what's the point of me hanging out in the club. I haven't had a relationship like this in a long time and frankly I don't miss them at all. OTC- pay for play seems to be a lot easier if you can find a reliable girl
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "Dont fucken spend money on her inside the club exept for drinks" This makes perfect sense to me. Spending money on her inside the club is only for when that is all you plan to do, or just for the first time. SJG
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Phantom, that isn't a rule it is a fact that applies to all strippers.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @busta_nut told me the rules already: Step 1.. supply her drugs. Step 2.. Quit your job. Step 3. Become homeless and crash at her place... and never leave. Step 4. Take all of her nightly earnings from her. Step 5. Repeat steps 1-4
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @LDK lmao "Don't"
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The number one to dating a stripper is you do not talk about dating a stripper. The number two rule to dating a stripper is...
  • ime
    10 years ago
    The real #1 rule is as Jackslash has proclaimed for us....fuck herin the pussy
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I am dating 3 now in different cities and still working on that 4th one. I have no problems with the girls. First time I do they are gone and they know it. I tell them up front. I let them know what my expectations are and tell them what I will do for them. After a while it's just like having an out of town girlfriend. I spend quality time with them while I'm in town. They meet my needs and I meet their needs. It really works quite well. I travel 5 states so I only see them every 3 to 4 weeks. The reason I want a 4th is so I will have a different girl every week.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Damn jest50 im dying to be like u...im invaus
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion