tuscl

Lately TUSCL has been more addictive than FB

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
You all are a riot...

Shout out to the members that keep it interesting:

ShadowCat
JS69
Dougster
Duke
Ricky
Stevie-no-dots
Clubbers
GMD
Papi
Slick
Zip
Mikeya
Gawker
Alabegonz
..and yes even SJG

Definitely special shout out to the ladies Diva, Lena and Trixie

Favorite new comers: Josh43 and JamesSD
...ok, and Footballfag, god he makes me feel so darn good about myself

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – TUSCL sometimes goes thru some slow spells but there have been a lot of discussion-board contributing lately.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Do you have something against Lopaw?

Is it a lesbian thing?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Well I can't bed her, and she is more competition to me than the rest of y'all :p

No that was my bad...of course Lopaw
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Awww thanks Gaca,I find it addictive on here too,some comments really crack me up,I was surprised there's always some topics that grab my attention,I started knowing people on here and yes do hang out here more than Facebook lately when I'm out and about in town grabbing a coffee.I'm tired of following my TV shows this year,my favourite one 'Walking dead' became shit in 5th season and I got bored with zombies generally.I'd rather have a look at tuscl to see what peeps on about here :p
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Holy shot totally forgot about LDK my bad...cause ya especially LDK
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I came from an alternate universe. Probably never heard of me, haha.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What does John and a couple dancers that could benefit from you yesterday but not great falls in love with the Piggly Wiggly shitter. So would be able too crazy ass hole in front is hot air and space. So you want me too but not hot girls are smoking and know how to shake their heads up and running in a good idea of all ages. So would call for the trees as I was headed for this year though.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    What about Steve-dot? That dude is bonkers. If you had asked me "who on TUSCL puts tampons up his ass?" BEFORE ol' slaux.pas confessed to shoving tampons up his ass I would have said "Steve-dot...that dude puts tampons up his ass for sure!"

Wait...could Steve-dot be slaux.pas? Regardless, there is an anal tampon in the mix somewhere.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I don't use facebook at all. Total Bull Shit.

But I am loving TUSCL. Yes, it is completely addictive. It is also the only place I have ever been able to 'confess' all of my past indiscretions.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion