tuscl

having a better experience than the others

Ok so im in this club right...its new to me so i spend the first 2 hours watching the stage rotation and others buying dances (no private room s all out n main floor) so my observations was no contact at all on stage so fuck tipping a buck....table sides from my observations was no touching and they would do a soft to medium grind...but for $5 i said sure...i could pop a $20 or 2 and have a cheap night out....

So i order up my first dance with this tall skinny long jet black hair pasty whyte bitch (witch i find sexy) and like always im down for getting kicked out if need be cuz im out to have fun....so i start putting my hands all over this bitch...before i know it she is making out with me..stick shifting and im sausage fingers partying with her pussy whole at the tables....

I figured others would notice and either Aa bouncer would correction us or B others would start doing what they saw my 500 pounder ass was doing...

Neither happened ?

I don't understand y i get better service than others from strippers ? Maybe i do have social dynamics ? Maybe im sexy ? I have dated a few dancers now. Idk ? But something is working for da kang

15 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    True
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You are the Sausage King.......lesser sausages are in awe of you...lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You mand improvement to the system it sounds like. You skipped the just ask part and went straight down to business.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    It's often better in life to ask forgiveness than permission. Every time I ask a dancer if I can do something, she sees dollar signs. Almost every time I just assume it's included, things go okay. I've had the occasional dancer turn a LD into an air dance when I got too grabby for her, but when I started going to clubs I had no clue how much was on the menu compared to now.

Management does vary a lot from club to club, which might make guys err on the side of caution.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Which others? The Others from Game Of Thrones or The Others from Lost?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-I thought that Abe Froman was The Sausage King?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ "The Sausage King of Chicago"?
    " Yeah, that's me"

Good memory Slick
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^Was it a better experience when I shit on your head?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Thinking it is included is okay, but just okay. How about just getting her off of her service script in the first place.

I believe that this underlies the good experiences Duke69 and some others are reporting on.

If you can get her DFKing, then just about anything is possible.

SJG
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Yeah I don't know why things work out better for you than others...from the Star wars lol maybe you just irresistible! :)
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Maybe it's just that the Force is with you! Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I believe that what Duke69 is talking about is based on front room fraternizing, getting verbally, emotionally, and physically friendly with a dancer, and only then departing to private space.

As I see it, learning to interact with women in such situations is what SC's are for, not just trying to solicit them or negotiate with them.

Props to Duke69!!!

SJG
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Sjg for "getting it"
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Keep on going Duke69, and keep posting about your adventures. Learning how to make it happen in the front room, and in a civilian manner, to me that's what it is all about.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion