tuscl

ATF moving

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
My favorite dancer for about a year is leaving in two weeks.(moving from NJ to FL) I asked her if she could recommend a dancer similar to her as a sort of backup/replacement. (looks like emma from wwe. I sort of have a wrestling fetish) Said she will if I come in one more time. lol I had a great time so I'll probably see her before she leaves. We have each others cell numbers and text back and forth before visits. I'd really like to ask her to send a picture/selfie through my phone so I can remember her but feel strange asking. I dont want to come off as a stalker. Its possible she uses a shortened version of her real name at the club, If I could find out her first name I could look her up on facebook or something (not that I'd add her).
Anyway, its been fun and I'll miss her but thats the business and my wallet needs a break.

7 comments

• sinclair
    10 years ago
    It is easier than that. Type her phone number into Facebook search box, and her profile may come up if she has it connected with her profile.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Go in, but ask for a PG pic of you two together before shelling out any cash. Just be nice about it.
  • neon44
    10 years ago
    @sinclair thanks :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just ask
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Dancers don't like PL's knowing their FB page because all their dancer friends are there, and there's the risk of you getting them in to trouble. I do have several dancers as FB friends and I now know the identities of quite a few others. I'm flattered my ATF trusted me with her full name but at the same time I wouldn't give my name out or any way to trace me if I were a dancer.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    neon,

This begs the question, where in Florida?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Smh you guys are wondering if you can get a photo of a girl, and my question I ask usually is "is it okay to cum in your mouth?" You guys are doing it all wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion