tuscl

more experienced equals less spending

Ive noticed over the years i spend less and less on clubs...and strippers....now this dosent mean im slowing down it just means im becoming more wise and more picky on how i spend...lets face it a experience clubber avoids a lot of the pit fall s of clubbing and fully understand how to direction his cash for abundant Ass Flow

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    With more experience, I don't get ripped off like I used to. I also get more value for my money I TC. However, with a frequent 0TC habit and a DS support, I spend more now than ever.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Diddo JS. When clubs were low ROI for me, I used to spend more moderately. Now, while I too do not get ripped off much anymore, OTC expenses have pushed my spending far above what I used to spend before I could source it with any consistency.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    #like
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, the more time you spend in SC's, the more you hold back on your money. This gets to the recent threads about approaching strippers too. If you let them try, but then decline, and wait until they have classified you as a non-spender, then you can approach the one you want. You can start by sitting at the stage and pulling out some dough, the dough they figured you didn't have. The more experience you get the more selective you are.

Also, what I have been trying to communicate since I first registered for this forum is that I generally don't let dancers "sell dances" to me and I don't go along with the idea of "buying dances" either. So for instance I am very much at odds with most of the hipster types who post most of the reviews on Yelp. Likewise I am at odds with people like Mr. LDK. I just don't see the money as per say buying anything except some time an attention. What I want from the girl of my choice will always go beyond anything money could buy.

How to get to TJ Hong Kong Bar quality?
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG

Celia Cruz - Oye Como Va
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9HwpFdC…
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    Same here. I used to be worried I would leave the club broke. Now, I'm so particular that I barely spend anything. I think I spend as much on cover charges, drinks, and tips combined as I do on dances, sometimes more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion