Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WTF is this use of # ?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I had to look it up on Urbandictionary and this is what I got:

The most annoying piece of shit in the world. It is commonly used by attention seeking whores. Some uses for it USED to be: Number sign Sharp sign (in music) Tic tac toe grid

But now thanks to twitter its a "HASHTAG". Used by annoying people.

Some people who use it:

99% of my school Whores Obnoxious hypocrites Anybody I hate

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

annoying

ridiculous

obnoxious

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I love hash. With eggs for breakfast. But whenever I order it, people say I'm eating catfood.

#foodie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Using hashtags on Twitter. Definition: The # symbol, called a hashtag, is used to mark keywords or topics in a Tweet. It was created organically by Twitter users as a way to categorize messages

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

Shadowcat +1

Twitter is retarded and so is the retarded hashtag stuff. I bet the 5 worse retards on the sight use twitter all the time. Hashtag this and hashtag that. Total retards

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

#WantToGrowUpToBeShadowcat

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

Thats retarded verybigdawg. Grow up to be yourself an not somebody else. Plus you used the retarded hashtag. Thats totally retarded. Fucking fuck everythibg.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Trending:

#ShadowcatsTshirts

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

steve229 your the second worse retard on here. Posting this hashtag shit is one reason your such a retard. And all the economy shit. Geez that is all so retarded

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Originally when number keyboards originated (used by very early computers, anyone remember the reel to reel ones?) it was used to designate the end of a number sequence.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

#hashtags

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

#NotSpeakingDaTruth

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

#GoodOneMikeyaROTFL

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

#Retards

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I hear of it, but no idea what or how to use. I use the web, nothing more. All I need is there.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I don't use it or care for it.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

@mohead #Like

@capri #Lmfao

@shadow #FunpissingInyourFace

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Thinking of marriage?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

#Juice!!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement