tuscl

Finally, some believable information ...

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
on when women reach their sexual peak.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl…

5 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Its believable to you because you seem to desperately want to believe it is. Why, I can't imagine. But it seems very important for you to believe it. I suspect it has something to do with your wife. Whatever.
    For every study like this, there are just as many that state the opposite theory. What it comes down to is, believe what you want to and so will we all.Stop trying to find validation and our agreement.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Well if an Atlanta sex toy manufacturer that I never heard of said its true, then it must be. :)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I'd give Tracey Cox my cock !
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "Best sex" is too subjective a term, especially considering just how creative both memory and pride can be. And just how do you define "sexual peak"? That time in your life you most want sex? That you get sex the most? That you attract sexual partners the most? That you get the most fulfilling sex? Is it really that time in your life when you're having your best sex?

Yeah, defining "sexual peak" as the time that they're having their "best sex" is just using two very ambiguous terms to create a definitive reaction.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Sclvr, don't worry, this board is the last place I would ever go for validation and agreement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion