tuscl

Why do strippers ask the questions they do?

I know of a dancer A from outside a club. Why would this dancer A get upset if I spent a bit of time talking to another blonde dancer B in the club? I was only talking and getting some lap dances. Not long after I got some lap dances, dancer A comes over and bluntly asked if I was sleeping with her "B" and I said no. More recently, I didn't even see or hear of dancer A for 2 or 3 months until a couple of weeks ago when I happened to be in the club. Then I didn't go to any clubs or even talk to dancer A for almost two weeks and then she calls me and she thinks she saw me with another blonde in the club. I said no I wasn't there. Is this dancer a bit psycho or trying to claim me in some way?

6 comments

• Dain
    20 years ago
    One of the four major personality types is histrionic (drama, drama, everywhere). The neurotic version is the histeric. Both male and female may be histrionic, but it comes out more obviously in females in our culture. Once you know this, you can make the mental adjustments. The mature person knows what his type is and manages it for his own and others' benefit.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I had forgotten that situation a bit but it suddenly came back to me. I think the one dancer was upset apparently because I left her and went back to a VIP room to get lap dances from a dancer I had been sitting with for a few minutes. Dancer A who had just come over said it was ok. I came back maybe 20 or so minutes later and then that's when I heard those statements asking if I was sleeping with her too. Too much drama might be a reason not to sleep with a dancer and then go to the club where she is working at. I thought she was probably sleeping around anyway so I didn't think it was any big deal. It may be time to move on. I know of a few other blondes I am interested in.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    It's also about drama. Some people, dancers and nondancers alike, love the drama. It comes from watching too much TV. Time to move on.
  • berman333
    20 years ago
    Same thing happened to me before. My ATF asked me if I was sleeping with this other dancer who I hang out with a lot outside the club that I get dances from. I said no; she replied that I heard from the other dancer that I was. Yes, dancers do make up stuff sometimes; it happened more than you think. These two dancers used to be friends, but they don't talked to each other anymore. The best thing to do is either stay away from the place or go there when both of them are not there. Better yet have absolutely no contact with them. That is what I am doning. You don't need the drama.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    It's not about a relationship. It's all about protecting a source of regular cash flow.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    I think she is trying to claim you unless you have lead her to believe you like her in some romantic way. She wants you to be her regular and her regular only. It sounds kind of immature for her to be acting that way, she knows yall aren't involved so why worry about whom else you get a dance from. I have had a dancer whom was one of my favorites tell me not to tip a certain dancer onstage. There was another incient were I was getting a dance from one girl and the other dancer whom I was a regular of told her "Don't think you are going to take my man!" I was puzzled because I didn't know we were suppose to have a relationship. I think in my particular case these girls didn't want another girl taking a goodpaying customer away from them and they were willing to fight if some another girl tried to do so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion