tuscl

Opinions on men who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION

There are men in strip clubs who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION. What do YOU think of them? Are some of these men UNABLE to get a woman to talk to them for FREE? Do women find some of these men REPULSIVE? Are these men PAYING strippers for CONVERSATION while HIDING this from their wife/girlfriend? Do you feel that it is COWARDLY to PAY someone for CONVERSATION? Do you feel that it is FRIENDSHIP?????

2 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL maybe you should change your post a little bit. Maybe you could say, if you are a customer who has paid strippers for conversation, you have irritated me beyond belief and I WANT to know WHY you guys keep IRRITATING me so much! Please explain.

You might get several responses.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    What do I think of guys who pay for conversation in strip clubs? Well let me tell you something RL, lol, it amuses me that you are getting so ticked off at the lack of attention in your local strip clubs because some rich guys are paying dancers just for their time in the club. While I haven't heard of this happening in my local area, I will believe you if you say you see it happening in Houston or wherever you live. It really doesn't bother me one bit if some guy or several guys in the city of Houston are paying strippers just for talking. I guess you aren't getting to talk to any strippers except the poor and desperate ones.

I'm more concerned with a stripper starting to act like I'm her boyfriend or something. They will want you to start getting them something for their birthday and stuff like that. I'm not interested in that.

In some clubs you can actually tell something about a stripper's character when you tip. If a lot of guys are tipping 2's or more for the stage tipping, you can tell something about a girl when you tip a one dollar. If she acts rude or says something like cheap ass, then that means she is rude, uncaring, and only after as much money as possible. She's not the type of girl I would want to get a dance from. I doubt that many dancers will read this though and stop displaying what they are already used to doing. If a dancer is still nice, well she just stands out. Of course this won't work if everyone is tipping ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion