tuscl

Its a start i guess

Saturday, November 8, 2014 2:42 PM
Finally made out with a stripper(dont know if bad idea or not lol) guess its a start happened outa nowhere really was pretty drunk got 2 dances on the first dance she shoved her hand in my pants and told me to suck on her nipples then i stopped suckin on em for a second and she just tongue fucked my mouth outa nowhere have to say i had fun last night had to say it somewhere since i dont like to advertise to people i hang out with how much i go to the SC lol

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Probably not a good idea to exchange body fluids w/ a stripper b/c if she does it w/ you she’s done it w/ others – but it is fun to get caught up in the moment and nothing you get from her mouth will kill you.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Am I wrong to assume that this is not very common?
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    thats exactly what i was thinkin after the fact when i went and sat back at the table i was like i hope to god she wasent suckin some dudes dick prior to this LOLLL it just happened and i was smashed
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "nothing you get from her mouth will kill you" How soon people forget... #ebola.strippers
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Ya gotta crawl before you walk.
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    Well went back and am at thr club right now there havin a reunion of old entertainers lol old women showin titties
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    In the old days, strippers did not kiss...
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    There are definitely some on this forum who feel that the women they are handing money to are unclean. If they really feel that way then I suggest that they solve the problem by staying at least 40' distance from them But if you are like me and you like to physically engage with women, then I say that the thing to do is to get her DFKing with you as early as possible, like right in the front room. If you can court her some and get her off of her service delivery and extras script and just treat her like a girl you met at a party, it is all so much better! You have more control of how it goes when you are just feeding her sitting tips. And these front room tips she does not have to cut with the house. Kissing her and talking to her are the best ways of getting to know her. Do this before going into any Booths or VIP Rooms. In AMP's I always tried to make the sessions completely GFE. It usually worked. Today I know much better how to do it, what a girl needs to feel before she can open up. Duke69, Real Talk [view link] Jestrite50, lap siting and kissing [view link] Shadowcat's Kissing thread [view link] VIP Room Kissing [view link] Jestrite50, the master himself speaks! [view link] Duke69 on Jestrite50 [view link] Not Another Kissing Thread, BBJames [view link] Kissing thread with twist, BBJames [view link] Portland, Aphrodite's Hot Lingerie Party This place is set up to offer you more in the backroom than the local SC's, obviously or else there would be no reason to go there. But to make it nice you need to learn how to work it some, make it playful and show good intent and maybe offer some initial lobby tips, and get to see the girls and get them giddy with anticipation, and get your favorite girl DKFing you in the front lobby. It should be doable. [view link] Jestrite50 and two shot girls [view link] SJG's post [view link] [view link] SJG Here is an interesting looking book I just learned of: [view link] and then also this: [view link] DEEP PURPLE - MACHINE HEAD 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (FULL ALBUM) [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… i went and sat back at the table i was like i hope to god she wasent suckin some dudes dick prior to this …” Do you recall if her mouth was a little sticky? :)
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    Whats dfkig mean and yea i treat em all nice usually just get a beer and talk with em for awhile before i get a dance shes real cool chick i just was super drunk and when i saw her next day i felt akward as hell she seemed way more talkative then previous conversations thats 4sure
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Drinking does not help. If you learn how to court the girl some and come on to her, you can get her eating out of your hand. I say that this is the only time to consider taking her into a Booth or VIP Room. Otherwise you are just putting out unnecessary money which she has to cut with the house. So long as the girl is giving you some sort of a service, it is not GFE. Jestrite50 [view link] Jestrite50, lap siting and kissing [view link] SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    DFK = Deep French Kissing
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    sorry to be a killjoy buttttt…there is a little chance that she got tired of suckin some dudes off and resorted to tongue fucking unless asked otherwise…but don't beat yourself up most things are worth trying once i suppose
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Nothing wrong with a little making out. One dancer I tipped stage-side didn't thank me with a simple, lingering peck on the cheek but an enjoyable DFK which led to some time in the VIP and a lot more DFK.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    I dont understand you LenaSmirnova. But I am really smart. My mommy told me I am. So you must be saying stupid stuf you retard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion