tuscl

Paying for conversation

There's a thread on the pink site where some guy asked how much he should tip a girl to sit and talk, and all these dancers jumped in with how much they charge per hour for conversation. I'm frankly puzzled because I've never had a dancer ask me for money to sit and talk, usually if I let them know that I intend to buy some private dances later they're happy to sit and talk for free. Am I missing something? I think if a dancer quoted me a price to sit and talk I'd immediately find another dancer.

5 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    RL, you just don't get it, do you? I don't understand how you can possibly be so dense. I'll try to explain it to you one more time. I don't want to stop spending money on a dancer. I'm hiring her to entertain me, that's the whole point. I'm not looking for friendship or any other kind of personal relationship, although on very rare occasions that may happen, in which case I go looking for another dancer to hire. But a personal relationship is clearly not my objective, the objective is for me to hire a girl to entertain me so I can have some fun. I hire her, I give her money, she entertains me, I have fun. That's what it's all about. End of story. Why is that so hard to understand?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    To "FONDL" - A good way to find out if a stripper really likes you is to avoid spending money on her and see if she still hangs around with you. You need to do this several times because sometimes a stripper may talk to you for free once or twice in order to make you THINK that she really likes you. However, if you repeatedly DO NOT SPEND MONEY she may stop hanging around with you if she is REPULSED by you.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Some of them obviously think they are. I find a lot of the dancer opinions expressed on the pink site to be bizarre. They're completely different from the opinions of the dancers who I've known. What I can't figure out is whether they're serious or are just blowing smoke out their butts. But if all strippers were like many of the ones on the pink site, I'd stop going to strip clubs.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Are they lawyers?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    You're not alone. I believe it's very unusual to pay a dancer for conversation where I live at. Of course there are strange people out there (RL) and some with cash to burn so to each their own. Just considering a possibility if I lived in an area where the norm included paying strippers for conversation, I believe I would try to boycott all the strip clubs or just tell all the strippers I don't want to talk to them. Seems strange to pay someone for something that you have trouble stopping them from doing. Lots of girls like to talk and talk and talk. I prefer some peace and quiet sometimes. Maybe some guys pay strippers to be quiet and just dance. Now there's a thought.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion