tuscl

how and when to "just ask" time"ing is everything

I used to be like you...i was worried about making them upset. But as I've learned throught the years for me the best delivery or tackfulness...isnt at the table...it should be in the vip/champagne rooms...let me explain...once i find the dancer/target/victim if you will i start buy giving a heavy $20 tip on stage while giving her my sexual energy(some of you laff but energy exsit and can be transferred to each person, hell animals since energy and so can we) once she is at the table i right then and their begin to touch all ovet her and pay her in complement s,( if your in a club that dont allow this activity leave the back room will be a scam) once you have turned her on and your self and you can tell cause you can feel each others heat....then and only then take that girl for dances. Go all out brake rules and basically fuck her without fuckin her...at this point if sex is allowed ITC take it..you will know because she will offer...if not this is when you "just ask" do you play outside ? If she does she will smile and give you details...if no normally she will politely declined....if the rare chance she takes offensive and starts with drama....dont fight back just say your sorry pay what you owe and leave and invest no more money into her she will just be a money pit and cause you to feel bad for wanting to sexually satify yourself...fuck that....good luck and god bless bro

4 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Very nice system!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Juice my brother...you're a frickin' madman!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Great advice brother juice...keep on preachin'
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @Dukke69 Bro,

You've said it all right here, "begin to touch all ovet her and pay her in complement s,( if your in a club that dont allow this activity leave the back room will be a scam)"

This is the point I've been trying to make now via hundreds of posts. More than anything I'm responding to the San Francisco clubs. But I am also responding to the ways some people let the dancers "sell" them dances.

If the girl intends on opening up to you in the back room, then she will also be willing to open up to you in the front room. And the front room then is the place to find out. If you learn how to relate to her, then it should be fine.

So you don't even have to call it "Test Driving", it is just opening up yourself and engaging with her. If she goes for it, then you develop the rapport and it will work fine in the back room.

Even in places where you can't really do FS-ITC, you can still let the girl offer herself to you in other ways which are really nice.

The main thing is just to treat her like a civilian. Treat her like a girl you just met at a party. Don't expect her to perform services upon you, and don't accept when she offers to. You take the initiative and make it happen with her, and further show respect by paying her sufficiently.

Duke69 has got it right here too:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion