tuscl

Strippers first day at club(or there about)

sflguy123
Florida
Sunday, November 2, 2014 5:14 PM
I tend to avoid getting dances from strippers who tell me it is their first day or second day or first week. I figure they will be more cautious and not as willing to do things. Basically on their best behavior. But I was with a new girl a little while ago, only time I've seen her, and she was on the high mileage side. So much so I'm thinking she was fired. What's ur experience with new strippers? BTW, I'm not referring to brand new to the stripping game but new to a specific club.

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If she is new to a particular club but not new to stripping, she may tend to be low mileage because she is trying not to get in trouble and not get fired from the new club. However, I think a more important issue is what type of club she came from. If she came from a high mileage club, then she's likely to be in a high mileage kind of mood. If she came from an air dance factory, then she will likely be a waste of time. If a girl is completely new to stripping, then usually she is going to be very low mileage. However, my Dream Stripper was new to stripping, and she was the best I've ever had. So you never know. The lesson is don't write off a girl completely just because of her experience and your preconceived notions of what that experience means. If you do, you might miss out on a beautiful relationship. Each girl is different and stereotypes sometimes can be completely wrong.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 is right. Depends on the girl. Last week got hot new Eastern European girl on her first day. Told her I was regular and knew the day manager. And it was off to the races with her! After that, was hoping to get my ass over to Eastern Europe to see if all the girls are that friendly.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I always want to try out the cute new girl, unless I get an unfriendly vibe from meeting her. Sometimes, they haven't yet learned what they're not supposed to do for $10 or $20. Even when their dances are still rather tame, their fresh attitude and my feeling of intrigue can make it memorable.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It seems like if I go to my #3 club on a Friday after their bi-monthly amateur contest, I end up meeting one. And with one exception, they end up being disappointing.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I related this before, so won't go into details. I do know the details of her are true via my fave barmaid. New dancer, first day, first set. 18th birthday, white bikini. Clumsy as can be trying to dance her first set, but she made some $'s for trying, being new and some idiots vying for her right away. Second set, white bikini bottom turning red. Barmaid points it out. Dancer runs from stage. Barmaid tells me next visit, she was never seen again.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF was 3 days when we met and she was a real pro, but 90% of new girls are terrible. Just awful. No chance for extras, poor grind, poor social skills...If I like a new girl I always find out her experience before committing. My ATF was a real exception; I think being bi she's had more grinding experience them other girls.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    My ATF was also 3 days into her very first stint at stripping 7 years ago when she was 21. She no longer dances but does OTC for me. She was over for BBHJBJFS yesterday and just texted asking what time I would pick her up tomorrow.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Some times new dancers are easier to talk with. You can tell easily how they feel. Same thing can go for the cocktail waitresses, easier to talk with. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion