tuscl

When that ROB gets fired before I could post a review...

sflguy123
Florida
Last Wed (10/15) I made my almost weekly visit to a black strip club. One of the girls I was with overstated her dance count, 4 vs 8. It's $5 a dance here and I had a really good time with her and she knew I was gonna do more dances after a break so I didn't LDK(well she didn't know the LDK part just that I needed a break).

When I asked her how many dances so far, myself knowing it was 4, she said 8. We "debated" this and since it is $5 per I did pay the difference and she had the nerve to ask if I wanted her to wait for me to come back from the bathroom. I told her quote "You ruined it" and she got the message and walked away. This was my first ROB at this particular club that I have been to a lot so I didn't make a big deal outta it.

I didn't post a review YET b/c I was gonna be specific and didn't want her to be able to remember me. As one of the few white guys in the place I tend to be remembered by the strippers I get dances from and the waitresses know my drink choice.

So I go to the club today and on the wall at the front counter is a piece of paper that says 10/19 Bonafide Fired Not Allowed in the club. The guy frisks me and I make a comment about that. Bonafide was her stripper name.

So one ROB who it didn't work out for. Of course I don't know the specific reason she was fired but I'll just assume it was from dancer fraud. I find it a bit cheesy the way they put girls not allowed into the club on the wall like that but whatever.

9 comments

• grand1511
    10 years ago
    So Bonifide wasn't really bonafide.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I guess she was a bonafide ROB
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    PLs often assume if they’ve been ROBed by a dancer; that the club is going to take the dancer’s side every time.

The OP is sorta prove that many club managers know some/many of these girls are ROBs/trouble and one should not necessarily assume the club is not aware some particular dancers are trouble and have some bad history with the club.

About 2 years ago I was ROBed by a dancer and I was going to let it go thinking it was a useless battle but I said “fuck it”; “no mas”; and first spoke to a club employee about the ROB issue and as soon as I was able to describe to him whom I’d had issues with; he took me to the manager’s office and after speaking w/ the manager; the dancer was forced to give me my $$$ back and I saw her leaving the clubs about 15 minutes later (I assume she was asked to leave) – the club employee had told me the ROB had just restarted dancing at the club after having been suspended for 3 months (OP – this was @ Secrets).
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Go ahead and post her name in a review. She may be back working there after a while
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the post. All bad experiences should be reported in reviews - be it a ROB or the club itself. Don't wanna waste my time or money when I see a pattern of negative reviews. That's the reason I've visited every club in Austin but Sugars.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "You say your love is bona fide,
    But that don't coincide
    with the things that you do"
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Dancer Fraud."

Is that an SEC violation?

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    You posted a stripper obituary when they quit before you post