Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Honey Boo Boo is in trouble...

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Her mom decided that the kid had a 1% chance of not being completely fucked in the head.

So she decided to remove that sliver of hope by finding a child molester to date... huffingtonpost.com

Replies (4)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yeah, that kid will be dead from a drug overdose before she's 20.

Profile picture for Josh43
Josh43
•

^^^ Or at best, she'll be in therapy for the rest of her life. Gee, it's fun to make fun of fat rednecks. Why don't they cancel that fucking train-wreck?

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I watched it once. That is all I could take. I have to admit I don't have a good feeling for people that will continuously watch that crap.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Josh, looks like that wish is granted.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement