tuscl

"Men" who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION later RIDICULE the strippers they PAID

I was reading on a website about customers who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION who seem to consider it an ACHIEVEMENT to have SEX with a stripper who they PAID for CONVERSATION and/or COMPANIONSHIP. Sometimes, possibly after spending lots of MONEY, some of these customers may actually receive SEXUAL SERVICES from the stripper they spent MONEY on. Later, some of these customers may RIDICULE the stripper they have spend MONEY on and actually BRAG about getting SEX or SEXUAL SERVICES.

Why would a "man" who has to PAY a stripper to talk to him (possibly because no woman would want to talk to him unless she was PAID to) LAUGH at someone who actually wants to have SEX with him? Do these "men" who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION actually feel SUPERIORITY because they actually received some SEXUAL SERVICES after spending lots of MONEY? If these "men" have so much confidence, why do they not get strippers (and other women as well) to have SEX with them for FREE? Are these "men" so wealthy that they can afford to spend so much MONEY on women who they obviously DISLIKE? (some of these "men" may LIE about the amount of MONEY they have as well)

While these "men" who BRAG about PAYING for SEX and/or CONVERSATION are doing this, they may be driving up PRICES for folks who know and understand the value of a DOLLAR

9 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Some "men" have actually ended up marrying strippers whom they spent tremendous amounts of money on.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is PAYING strippers for AFFECTION?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Casualguy,

Well, you did save me FIVE DOLLARS that I can now spend on a high contact two-way dance with a super model.

I think RomanticLover should move to Miami so he can start being romantic again. Of course, with housing prices the way they are he might be homeless as well, like some of the dancers.

I can't comprehend cheap housing prices and high prices for dances. Plus, with the Mexico so close it seems like plenty of illegals should be available for work far more important than farming.

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Thanks for the applause.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Casualguy,

Excellent job!

Sorry, RomanticLover NO FIVE DOLLARS for you.

• FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    RL,

YOU have asked this STUPID question so many many times? Do you have any COMMONSENSE?

Bring us the real topics. STOP YOUR BS!!
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    No translation for RL's comments are required. I'll rephrase everthing he said real quick. Rephrased RL comment "If you are a guy having sex with a stripper and foolishly bragging about it, you should have only paid $5 for sexual services or I wouldn't be talking" rephrased for RL. maybe I should add an extra phrase for RL "Gosh darn it, you are driving up the price beyond $5 and I can't afford that! Darn it!"
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

I'm thinking you need to post explainatory notes with this one. Some "men" have big brains and enjoy paying for the services of a loquacious stripper. Apparently, these big brained men can't comprehend the value of paying for baser physical services. Why waste $$$ when you have two hands and plenty of pillows?

Now your mission if you choose to accept it RomanticLover is to translate this vital information into clear simple language a la the Dummies series. Dummies already rejected this assignment claiming it was "beneath" them. As usual if apprehended you are up proverbial shits creek . . .

Upon successful completion of your mission you will receive your standard remittance of FIVE DOLLARS!!! :)

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about this subject?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion