tuscl

Not On The Menu, Living Of Tips .com

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Monday, October 13, 2014 9:22 AM
Not On The Menu, Living Of Tips .com Photo: [view link] [view link] Campaigners Call for “One Fair Wage” to Help End Sexual Harassment for Tipped Restaurant Workers [view link] 10/14: NOT ON THE MENU – NYC Rally Against Sexual Harassment! - See more at: [view link] [view link] Are they saying that there are actually creeps out there who treat restaurant waitresses just like strippers? This could have serious ramifications! [view link] SJG ex-Doors Moscow 2011 [view link]

7 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Here's a song for you. Notice how the creep is making the girl " submit" to his will? Baby it's Cold Ouside-Dean Martin [view link]
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    The girl in Ebony made some unsubstantiated claims, and even admitted that one of them was. The first job "interview" she wrote about was such that she should have known what wss to follow. That being said what is your point?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Many are in this situation of their own doing. Isn't my responsibility to babysit them throughout their lives for THEIR f$%^ups!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think it is a fine line. In some situations women will accept compliments on their looks. In other situations they will not. Sometimes it depends on the nature of the compliments. One needs to be careful and respectful. Almost anything could be okay if it fits the situation and if two adults are consenting to it. But it is a fine line and sometimes wires do get crossed. I do think waitresses are justified in wanting a livable wage and not to have to depend on tips. That is the main point of the protest. But of course you see how much this becomes like a strip club. One place I don't find interesting is Hooters. It is actually a very conservative idea and people were laughing at the guy who paid a lot of money to get a franchise to open one in San Francisco. I don't like Hooters because so many girls work there ( very nice looking ) and so you can't really get a chance to interact with any one in particular. They use extreme bubbliness as social armor. I like: [view link] But one does need to be sensitive and keep it in bounds. Vietnamese girls are often actually more open with white guys in other venues. I remember that there are 4 in Atlanta. Two each in two areas on the outskirts of town. I am sure that they are in other places as well. Each venue has its own etiquette, and the rule of consent still overrides that. And to answer Mikeya02, as far as me and AMPs, women older than the age of 18 consented to being pushed up against the wall and kissed extensively, and then mounted. They and I had a very good time. My only regret was that I was not free to take them home with me, as they and I both seemed to want. [view link] SJG Thin Lizzy, live [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Another answer to Mikeya02 and to explain further about related issues: I figured a long time ago in AMPs that the girls don't want to solicit, obviously. Except for in San Francisco, they really don't offer FS. So lots of people don't know that it can be had and that lots of it goes on. The girls love it, because doing HJ's all day is boring. And besides, I treat all women like civilians. I never offer money. I minimize any need to get them to agree to anything. I'm not really looking to have them like my money. I want them to like me, and to give it up for me. So then the way to make it happen is just that, make it happen. I wouldn't be in the room there with her if I didn't feel attracted to her. I've picked her carefully for just this reason. So if I am flirting with her, courting her verbally, and then holding her hand and getting my arm around her, and then if I am pawing her and kissing her, she really doesn't need to worry if I am a cop. She doesn't need to much except remember to ask for the money. But as I am clearly the one who started it, she can do that without any risk. Most of the time they ask for the money. Sometimes though they are so taken back that they don't, and so it just escalates. Even when they don't ask for the money, I still make sure they get it at the end though. Mikeya02, You ever just kissed a girl without asking permission? You ever had to corner her to do this? Think back to before you became a monger. Think back to before the time you started using money to mediate between you and the girl. It is just like that, a civilian advance. I've never seen a girl get pissed over this. And 99% of the time they eat it right up. SJG Albert Cobarrubias Justice Project [view link] based in San Jose, named for a brilliant young community activist who was cut down by random gunfire when he was just getting started.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^WOW!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And again, talking about the prevalence of sexual harassment in restaurants, and that being related to the low wages and the dependence on tips. "In 2009, Michael Lynn, a professor of food and beverage management at Cornell University, published a study that found that waitresses in the United States with blond hair, smaller waists, and larger breasts received higher tips than women without those traits." [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion