tuscl

stripclub playlist

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So guys, I'm gonna be seeing some women individually and I always let them know my fetish is to see a nice good lap dance (not just ass to lap grindage either) before some good balls deep action. But most of the time these girls just don't know what to dance to and I thought I better do my part and at least create a dj like mix of good lap dancing songs. I'm trying to do it for a length of 30-50 minutes worth of good content lap dance worthy songs. I might just even take the time out and actually give it an authentic like dj mix where one song flows fluidly into another like in the strip clubs. Any suggestions my fellow tusclers. But no Country bumpkin unless it's really really hip and popping fresh with the youth (e.g. Miley Cyrus NOT taylor Swift).

12 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You could probably find something on Pandora. They have good mixes. But it is fun recording your own picks
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Miley Cyrus NOT taylor Swift"

Well, there go my choices
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    that was the first thing I did was hit pandora....i put in strip club and they gave me all kinds of weird hip hop pop song would not get the woman trying to twirk before actually dancing.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    that would* GET
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I hope they wouldn't get offended by "Tainted Love."
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Start off with 2 Live Crew's "Hoochie Mama" then fade that into "Stranglehold". "Tainted Love" is great. Motor had a thread bout that jam. Don't forget to throw in "Naughty Girl" by Beyoncé and end the playlist with "Cherry Pie".
  • racejeff
    10 years ago
    Spotify is your friend for this task. There are 3 public playlists as starters by three different members. We all have different thoughts on this. You can build your own list based on a starter. I think mine is 70 min long
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

"Start off with 2 Live Crew's "Hoochie Mama"

Don't forget "We Want Some Pussy". Luther's finest work.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @SlickSpic Ya know I watched the movie, "Friday" and yet I don't ever remember the song Hoochie Mama. Maybe because I was not old enough to understand. And I LOVE the song "Cherry Pie" A classic I can never forget...I blame my rockhead friends for that. I wonder what a black girl from the hood would think of this song. I need more songs like that. But I will be doing that Slick ol' boy Same with "We Want Some Pussy"

@PhantomGeek I wouldn't be suprised if these girls get offended by ANY of these songs. They're all derogatory. But I can see them popping their booty off to this.

@racejeff I keep hearing of spotify and I guess I'll give it a go. Not sure what i can find if Pandora couldn't do the job but we'll see and find out.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Actually on second thought, I'm not too sure about "We Want Some Pussy". I think there's a line that's well beyond passed with that one. Or maybe I'm not old enough to appreciate it.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Esta,

We want some pussy deserves a spot for its lyrics....

"Just nibble on my dick like a rat does cheese"

How can you top that?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion