tuscl

Semi OT: Inappropriate Boobage

jerikson40
New York
Now I love big tits as much as the next guy. Natural, fake, who the fuck cares....

But there is a limit. There is "Inappropriate Boobage". Tits that pass the point of being sexy, and become strange, awkward, and just not something you want to see.

The following image is a perfect example of Basketball Boobs, a complete miscarriage of justice. They are wrong, and they will always be wrong. They are not sexy to look at, and a titty fuck with those things is probably like taking two basketballs and pinching your dick between them. Fucking OUCH !!!

http://prettybarbiegoddess.tumblr.com/po…

Personally, I think the plastic surgeon who did those should have his license revoked and should hang his head in shame as his peers mock him in public.

7 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Her brain must be the size of a walnut
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I guess there's a first time for everything. :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    That chick is SICK. She has established a symbiotic relationship with two silicone-based life forms. One day they're going to emerge from her body and it will be just like Alien!

Aaaargh!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Seriously though, how many of us are glad jerikson40 has limits. He does dig the gross Kacey Diamonds chick, but at least he draws the line at "chick with alien parasitoids in her tits). Good for the jerikson40 dude!
  • ArtCollege
    10 years ago
    The worst thing is fat girls who think that showing some cleavage is sexy. When the cleavage starts more than 10 inches from the nipple, it's not sexy, it's disgusting.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I think this boob job was a scam. She probably paid over $15,000 for it, but all her surgeon did was attached two flesh colored latex balloons, with nipples and areolas painted on. Upon leaving her "doctor's" office, she won't discover how flimsy they are until she goes to bed that night, lies on her stomach, and the balloons pop! By that time her surgeon will be in Mexico
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion