tuscl

OT: Gotham

While we're on the subject, anyone else watching the intriguing Batman prequel series Gotham?

9 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    No. Not really a fan of Batman. But the previews did look interesting. May try to catch up later if I get bored.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^^
    There's something oddly familiar with that last poster.....lol
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @steve dude -- glad your inner comic book geek is coming out.

I'm intrigued by Gotham, 'cos Batman is just about the absolute pinnacle o' cool. But I have to admit that I'm more stoked about the upcoming premier of "The Flash".

He's zippy, just like me!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    On a slightly more serious note, the Flash is being filmed by the same dudes that brought us Arrow, which is a damn good Green Arrow.

Plus, the show has Emily Bett Rickards, who plays a coo-el character and had a top notch photo leaked as part o' the Fappening 3. Nice landing strip. WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm terrible about picking out TV shows to watch. I usually strike out with picking good shows and miss the good ones.

Strike outs:
    Gave up after 2 or 3 episodes
    The Strain
    Sleepy Hollow
    Revolution
    Under the Dome

Misses:
    (Got in late)
    Breaking Bad
    LOST
    The Walking Dead
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I watch it. I'm actually enjoying it more than Agents so far, which is unexpected. I've never seen the Batman Year One type Gordon, so this Gordon is new to me. It's the first show I've watched on Mondays besides wrestling since The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Remember when Monday nights were testosterone driven. MacGyver the Monday Night Football on ABC.

Pop Culture Reference ---->http://youtu.be/UKTNWI0eYJ4
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @IHearVoices - I'm more a fan of Donal Logue's role as Gordon's morally ambiguous partner Harvey Bullock. Logue is a very unrated actor in my book.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Mo-head, give Sleepy Hollow a second chance. I love the show. It is seriously crazy! America's founding fathers in a struggle with demons. Ichabod Crane transported in time. The Headless Horseman is one of the Four Horsemen of the frickin' apocalypse! He is Death dude...the Headless Horseman is frickin' death!

Shit doesn't get cooler than that. I seriously NEED some acid so I can sit back and let the craziness wash over me.

Alas I was hiking in Rocky Mtn Natl park when the new season premiered. The elk show was groovy, but none of the elk were demons...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion