tuscl

Website For Stripper-Customer Relationship???

Hey, just wondering if there is website I can go to:

1. Where I can read stories about customers getting tangled up with their stripper. Like a forum for customers who share their stories and also give and receive advice.

2. Get tips by means of progressive discussion with the aim of arriving at a sane and proper conclusion.

3. Focus mainly on the relationship and not on reporting the fun aspect of strip clubbing.

Thanks in advance.

PS.

Reason why I'm writing this one is basically improving my Zen.

12 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I don't know of any separate website, but TUSCL has plenty of discussions on this subject. Read Gawker's stories about his relationship with his ATF. For a slightly less extreme relationship, you can read my stories about my ATF.

We're also more than happy to give advice. I don't know that anyone has ever taken our advice, however.

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Maybe there is a new market/academic opportunity here as stripper/PL relationship counsellor. Any entrepreneurs want to bravely venture forth? Could advertise your professional services at the top of the page next to the links to webcam sites.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Try the "blue side" of Stripper Web.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Might be able to find some over on TER, too.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

"3. Focus mainly on the relationship and not on reporting the fun aspect of strip clubbing."

I agree. We're having too much fun here on TUSCL. Dammitt Jim, let's be serious.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I may be pushing it a bit too much here, not that I want to change things around here simply to annoy you guys with a different content.

The fun aspect of SCing, they will never go away.

It's those dancers that latch on to you and they hold on real tight. For one, here is my CF who I have been seeing like everyday now and I think a new story is now going in-parallel to my SCing. I think I know my CF from top to bottom now, I've seen everything that is to see about her. She has nothing to hide in terms of skin, I've seen it--literally--all of it.

It's become like a routine already and this is not it supposed to be. Her thoughts simply come out like she is talking to a hubby.

But we are just friends.

I'm not saying that is bad, it's just that I learned something new about women, particularly strippers.
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Not that it is likely but you really need to get laid and lose your cherry.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I've been banging her since day one.

Sometimes I ask myself why am I having this girl?

When I could be doing something else.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I've Googled around and there is no website covering this kind of service. Interesting, I've stumbled into something that I really need but there is none.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @slaux_pas. +1
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Check out The Erotic Highway forum at www.theeroticreview.com.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    Facebook
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion