tuscl

Does anybody else think the Rick Dugan dude does this shit intentionally?

zipman68
the speed force!
I really dig www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=31127

How many of my fellow pervoids think Rick-dude says shit like that intentionally, just to amuse Dougsta? I'm glad that Dougsta doesn't have voice recognition running, 'cos most of the replies to that threat would be:

"Ooh yeah. Ricky boy stroking managers. Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Aaaaaaaah! Now he is greasing them. WEEE-YAWWW! Fap! Fap! Fap! Fap! Aaaaaaaah! That's good trolling."

(I'm not sure how many voice recognition systems pick up "WEEE-YAWWW", but I suspect that is the sound Dougsta makes)

Now, I want to stress that this should not be construed as Dougsta criticism. Dougsta...you're my bud. Keep doing Jesus' work -- it turns out that the original John 3:17 was edited out and it was "also, remember, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost all agree that mongers named Rick must be slammed if they offer a system that conflicts with 'just ask' so go forth and slam before whoremongering"

Live up to that verse Dougsta. Fap all over that verse Dougsta. Fap like a dude that just realized naked photos of Jennifer Lawrence are available!

2 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't think Rick does anything to intentionally prompt Dougster and he doesn't have to. The System post was all it took.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The System definitely is and always will remain the #1 post in all of TUSCL history. BagBoyJames's "Fuck That Faggot RickyBoy!" takes the cake for #1 thread of all time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion