Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

help with profile picture

KIL0

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey guys new at this and having issues with download a picture. Any tips ?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@mikeya02 - you're up

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Thats why they call me "Freezeframe" Merely click on my profile and at the top it should say change avatar Or in your case, add avatar

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

if all else fails, send a screenshot of the file name to founder

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

And make sure you BOLD the font

Profile picture for KIL0
KIL0
•

I do and every time i click submit the next page says error

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

This is proprietary information

#leeches

Profile picture for KIL0
KIL0
•

Trying to get small picks but getting invalid file

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ I noticed that pics I loaded from my camera don't work anymore. Used to.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Send a PM to Founder:

Profile picture for KIL0
KIL0
•

Thanks

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Pictures are a sore topic lately. Maybe founder is messin' with him. :)

Profile picture for KIL0
KIL0
•

" messin'" clubber you 25 ?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

KILO,

Yes I am 3X -10. :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Use a Jpeg file and reduce the file size to a meg or less. I'm not sure how small the file needs to be. Then try to upload.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Animated avitars work best.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

BOO!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement