tuscl

Game improved via SC training...

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So, I've noticed that since going to SC my outside game has vastly improved. I guess it's that certainty that at the end of the night if I need to see some Tn'A I know where to find it. Also, being inundated with hot girls clamoring and competing to get what you have in your pocket at a SC puts all the other places in perspective. Granted "normal" girls aren't as desperate for what you have, but there are still some stunning similarities. At the end of the day if you give up your dollars easily to a stripper, she has no respect for you or your money and shorts you on LP and VIP extras, will milk you for every dollar till you run out and move on heartlessly to the next mark without so much as a thank you. Samething outside, give your attention and affection too easily and no matter how much you give it's always seems worthless to some girls even though they'll milk every ounce of it from you and quickly move on till they find the man that makes it just ever so challenging, not impossible, but challenging enough to fulfill her need of accomplishment, that she earned or even won something. Strange phenomenon to me, but I don't even question it any more. Takings shit a lot less personal and giving a lot less of a shit. I think every heterosexual male on the planet should take advantage of the actual social gold mine that is SC, gain some perspective.

10 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol! Which system do you use?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Negging is pretty darn effective :p
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    A Zen mind is what I'm trying to achieve. Worked so far for me.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Testing ground perfect is be with a stripper who can breakdown every fiber of your patience.

Once you get through with that, I don't think anyone else can shake your Zen out of your mind.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "My outside game, on the other hand, has really declined."

Kobe Bryant
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Ha.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    GACAclub you have provoked a thoughtful review of what can be learned from the SC experience. Old timers, like me, used to believe that strippers and civies were different types of women, with different standards, life styles, work ethics, goals, manners and beliefs. Over time I have come to the tentative view that they are all the same, some pretending to be "nice girls" while others are comfortable in slut culture. Getting money from guys is paramount. Living comfortably without working too hard. Faking orgasm to keep a guy coming and cumming back is standard.

Strippers and civies alike are not shy about trying to find out how much a guy makes as soon as they meet. The questions are never direct about salary, but about job, how long you've had it, marital status, child support obligations and travel experiences. In other words, she needs to know in the first ten minutes if you have the income and life style that will make it worth her while to sleep with you. Strippers have this skill down to a "T." Economically desperate civies are now becoming more open about it. When you learn this game from strippers you may be more ready for greedy civies.

Now retired, I am still stunned by the number of younger women who want to know about my pension, investments, retirement plans and the status of my children who are both college graduates and on their own. It's like a stripper trying to size you up to see if you have enough disposable cash to make it worth her while to continue sitting with you. The direct and up front resume check and net worth analysis is standard fare on the first contact with a civie. There is no longer a period of time of "getting to know you." Do you have what I want to be taken care of? If not, next! This is the most valuable lesson I learned from SC visits. It took way too long and too much cash to learn it, but I finally got it.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "In other words, she needs to know in the first ten minutes if you have the income and life style that will make it worth her while to sleep with you ..... Economically desperate civies are now becoming more open about it."

I'm okay with that.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I go along with this totally.GACAclub is right, learning to deal with strippers is practice for dealing with civies. SuperDude is right that they both want to know the same things about a guy. Though I don't show them all my dirty laundry, I also tell both types what they want to know straight out. And SuperDude is right that there are not two different types of women. They are just serving in slightly different capacities.

Alabegonz is right in that you do need to being a Zen mind to the situation, and you need to learn how to keep it. Strippers are excellent practice for this.

I justapose this to the other type of TUSCLer who sees the dancer as a vending machine.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG

Kiss, live
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tPgi0Kzj…

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    One dancer sat with me last night and she immediately asked job, name, where I'm from, etc. before I even said anything. I thought, forget all that. Who needs it. When she repeated I decided to let her know my job. After a little while she moved on to an easier target. That was ok with me. IRS auditor left my table.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion