Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For you boob lovers. This story is from Floriduh of course.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, two is enough for me.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

why fix what isn't broke, I am with Club Goer

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If she did it to become unattractive to men, she succeeded. But only normal men. I suspect she made herself even more attractive to nut jobs.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Confusing. If I understand this correctly, she's got two real boobs and one fake. Do I get a dance with her since I love the real thing, or do I refuse since I never get a dance from a girl with fake tits. On balance I probably refuse because of the overwhelming freak factor, but I might tip her a couple of bucks on stage once just for the novelty.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Man.

That is all I can say.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Perhaps she is doing it for men that have three hands? :-)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I saw Total Recall. That middle titty is poisonous.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Such a bad idea. Although, I was disappointed not to see them nude (for research purposes only).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement