tuscl

Did you notice that...

zipman68
the speed force!
the "Da'System by rickyboy" thread is at exactly 420 replies? Fuckin' coo-el!!! WEEE-YAWWW!!!

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Call up Doug Benson, roll up a fat one, and pass it around.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Will do Slick.

I think we should try to get as many threads as possible to 420 replies and then stop. Imagine how hard that would be if we were all fuckin' stoned.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    zip,

"Imagine how hard that would be if we were all fuckin' stoned."

Please clarify "that" statement. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Rickboy must have been pretty fucked up when he invented the.system
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Rickboy must have been pretty fucked up when he invented the.system
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    System to what
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    System to pay hookers for sex. He insists you can't just ask them. Took him 10 years to figure it out.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @clubber - I was actually thinking of "trying to hit exactly 420 replies". At least I think I was. Who knows...I was all stoned and shit when I wrote that.

Wait...what the fuck are we talking about?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    One time I was so stoned, I was looking for my joint. I looked everywhere but couldn't find it. Then I realized that my joint was behind my ear. And another one behind my other ear. And a roach hanging from my lip.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Slick dude, back in the day I went to this outdoor festival in Telluride with the Allmans, Hot Tuna, David Grisman, etc. I trusted my buddy to buy tickets and said I'd repay him when I got there. Mistake -- my buddy was a stoned Deadhead and he spaced.

But we scalped tickets from some stoned hippy basically at face value when we got there -- so score! Dude put two hits of acid in with the tickets as a surprise. Dropped that shit and I was so fucking high I couldn't figure out how to roll a doobie.

It was like "I have weed in a bag and these rolling papers...if I put together fun ensues...but how the fuck does that work?" My buddy was no help. He had no idea what was going on.

So I asked some hippies sitting on hay bales to help me out. We all had a good time smoking weed and watching the show. It rained on the sexy hippy chicks and there nothin' like pit hair and wet hippy dress. I think the afterlife for good folk will be Uncle Jerry leading a festival filled with slutty hippy chicks twirling in the rain while expanding your mind on acid. Fuck yeah!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Thanks Doug for contributing up to 99% of the comments lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion