Need Tampa club advice....

Ive read the reviews and Im pretty stoked about some of the mileage that can be had at some of these places, so Im pretty good there.....although, I welcome any other thoughts/experiences....

Mostly, I want to know, whats the best place to watch a game on a Saturday night?

Specifically, this coming Saturday, I will be in Tampa and Id like to watch the WVU-Oklahoma game at a club with a good TV, "reasonably" priced drinks and where the girls will wait until halftime/games over to offer dances etc.....so, I guess like a sports bar/strip club feel.

Any thoughts?

Other places (non-strip clubs) I might go? (still need the eye candy though)

Appreciate it fellas.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not from Tampa so can’t offer that specific a intel but what are the chances they will be showing a particular out of state football game on TV there locally.

I don’t think we have any Tampa locals on the board here regularly – you may be better off PMing some of the Tampa SC reviewers whom seem like locals and have reviewed several Tampa clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Go to a sports bar and then a strip club afterwards. That way you can find the game you want and don't piss off the girls by coming to a strip club just to watch football.
  • AlexanderWoodlawn
    10 years ago
    Thanks to you both for taking the time to respond, even if you weren't overly helpful.

A Tampa local PMed me. Scores will be the place to do it. Strip club/sports bar/restaurant- exactly what I was looking for. 1/2 priced bottle service until 10 too.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    Tampa local advice.

Scores has a few very small tv's and very expensive food. Food is high end and delicious. So are the ladies. In tampa if you really want to see the game skip the club until afterwards. I recommend BRICKHOUSE for the game if you want to be served by nice looking ladies andquality sportsbar food. Close to five-6 major club within five minutes drive.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    IMO, the best place to watch your game would be in a sports bar, or your 4-star hotel room with a lot of cable channels. Most stripclubs that have TV(s) put it there as an afterthought. There's no guarantee that club would have the game that you're interested in on the screen. I've watched sporting events in 2 of my fave nude clubs in the area (2001, Scarletts). The placement, and the "division of attention" wasn't really optimal for me, but had to catch the 4th quarter. Plus those places don't serve alcohol- that would seem to be an issue for OP who strikes me as a fellow who wants egg in his beer, given his tart reaction to 1st 2 posters. There is a Hooters located just north of TPA airport, if that's your thing. Right next to Mons Venus is a "Joe's Pizza" (former Taco Bell). Only 1 TV, but plenty of good eye candy net door.
  • AlexanderWoodlawn
    10 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the input, no "tartness" intended. (Wtf?) Will still probably do Scores but will look up Brickhouse. Thanks again.
  • AlexanderWoodlawn
    10 years ago
    Thanks very much Che.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lmfao. The first time I read the tittle I misread it. I thought it said I NEED TAMPON ADVICE...LOL. I read it again and was relieved I wasnt on the pink site. Scared me for a moment
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Scores Tampa sounds like a solid choice. Fuck what anyone thinks of you catching the game there. You can tell them that you'll deal with them once you're done with the game. I've done the same thing many times when I've been on the road and wanted to catch my game, especially since many of the higher end clubs have the sports packages.
  • AlexanderWoodlawn
    10 years ago
    You're a good man Che. Thanks for the link. Looks like a good spot and just what I'm looking for. To put a wrap on this thread, it looks like I'm gonna check out the TV situation at Scores and if that doesn't work then either Hattricks or the other place that was reccomended. Thanks everyone, you are a good bunch of fellow degenerates.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion