tuscl

OT: Hottest Ass on the Planet

jerikson40
New York
Okay, I feel like I need to share this...

Found a foto of the hottest ass on the planet. I'm not necessarily an ass guy, though I LOVE a hot ass. But this is so far beyond hot it's just jaw dropping.

Fucking insane.

http://chicksintightdress.tumblr.com/pos…

9 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    I saw that pic a few days ago. It is a very fine ass.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    That is one fine ass indeed.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "An Ass to Die For" comes to mind.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Coming from a boobologist, I concur. I could be tempted to switch my "orientation."
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Why can't there be more chicks like that in the world? I don't understand. In all my years I don't recall ever seeing an ass that perfect. Why should something so wonderful be so rare? It's like a cruel joke being played on men.

I swear, if I walked into the bathroom and saw my girl putting on makeup and looking like that, I would fuck her, nonstop, for a week. I would spank that ass, and fuck it, and spank it again.

And the outfit she's wearing....holy shit. Talk about clingy !!!

Why? Why can't we have stuff like that? It's just not fair.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And here's another. I mean this chick is perfection. Tiny waisy, perfect apple bottom, sexy gown, blonde hair...

Damn, if a stripper like that ever came to me and asked if I wanted a lap dance I'd lose it right there. But chicks like that are so rare....just not fair.

http://chicksintightdress.tumblr.com/pos…
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    ¡Aye, mi madre! ¡Esto es un culazzo!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I was almost afraid to follow the link, given what kind of women jerikson has posted as "hot" in the past, but I'll give you this one. Hot. Ass. Indeed.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Definitely, that is a winning ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion