tuscl

Blackmail?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I ran across this on a stripper's Twitter feed

"The founder of tuscl refused to delete the post with my personal info he even went so far as to blackmail me ..."

Supposedly her personal info was posted in a club review. She claimed she e-mailed founder and he refused to delete the info.

I question that - especially the blackmail part.

13 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Bitches b dranking on da drama trust me i know..lol

I beat founder got her OTC bbbjcim with dfk,DATY
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    She was probably a ROB and got busted in the review.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Interesting....
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I wonder if she knows the definition of blackmail....

I'm guessing....um....let's see....

NO !!!!
  • founder
    10 years ago
    Ask carlos_spiceyweiner... she was a piece of work
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    "She used to go by Sweet. Now, I think it's Danielle. I mention the name here as a warning. She used to be pretty cool. Now she's a scammer. She wanted $100 for two dances. No way! I said no and suggest you do as well." From a spicyweiner review for Dreamers in Akron OH. ????
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Them chicks be racist, yo. If you ain't licking my buddy Motor's pistons and crankshaft by 8:30, pst, you a racist hoe. Motor likes that shit before midnight.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hmmm... There is a Wikipedia entry that chick should have read -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_e…

Regardless, it strikes me that revealing two dancer names (both of which could be pseudonyms) for a stripper with a twitter isn't exactly that revealing.

I would hope that founder would remove clearly identifying info like "the strippers real name is Norma Jean McItchycrotch and she lives at 666 NE Mockingbird Lane in South Bumfuck OH". But "[random name] who used to go by [random name] is a ROB" doesn't cut it.

(full disclosure for the benefit of the stupid but energetic -- the address listed above DOES NOT EXIST so don't try to find it)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    BTW Mo-head, how do you find shit like that?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I ran across this on a stripper's Twitter feed"

Glad to see you're branching out and expanding your horizons beyond just TUSCL, motor lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion