tuscl

Enjoying a Woman

jerikson40
New York
Friday, September 12, 2014 8:28 PM
This has always puzzled me in discussions about sex. Some/many guys seem to be content with the simple act of inserting their dick inside a woman and banging away. That's all they need or want from sex. I'm clearly different in that regard. I'm more of an "all senses" kind of guy. My experience is very much heightened by not only the sensation of touch, but also smell, hearing, sight, and taste. For example, I'm a very visual guy. Seeing a fully naked and natural looking chick is fine, but any visual enhancements are very important. Hot chicks wearing hot outfits and looking their best, even down to the details like makeup and jewelry and stripper shoes, is a huge boost in excitement. Add to that a chick who is talking nasty, and I'm going thru the stratosphere. And a great perfume, and super soft skin, and bubblegum lipstick and I'm in heaven. But I think that many guys are a lot more basic than that. All that extra stuff doesn't seem to be very important. Seems like many guys can take it or leave it. Seems strange to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but are many of you guys of the belief that as long as she's hot, you put her on her back and pound away and you're happy?

18 comments

• patriots22
    10 years ago
    I know what you mean. Being hit is good enough for me but all the things you mentioned really do add to the experience. I would also add a couple well placed tattoos to the list of things that really turn me on.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If she's part cluster lizard and looks like this below. That adds excitement. [view link]
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    In a PFP situation I don't mind taking care of myself first and foremost. But with a GF I want the whole experience which includes making sure she is happy and satisfied so well she wants to keep coming back for more.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Corvus, perhaps you posted your response in the wrong thread? Did you mean to post it in the Orgasm Responsibility thread or this one? Just sayin'....
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't like just fucking, I like making love to a girl. I believe the woman's body is the greatest creation on planet Earth.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I kinda laughing at this, forgive me for saying this but... We are talking about strippers here. Have you been fucked by a stripper? I would never think of like that one written above. So yeah, beers for everybody. It's Saturday.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Being the male, chauvinist pig that I am, hell no am I content with merely pounding away at the pussy. I want, no crave, no need to have the complete package. I need my house cleaned, my dishes washed, my clothes laundered, and my meals cooked. After, and only after the ill' women's done all of her chores does she get the pleasure of my cock.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Word.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I think I owe further explanation here. As per my experience, you don't fuck strippers. Strippers F-U-C-K you. A stripper will fuck you until she gets off. That means she will rape you---literally. All you need to go do is watch her do it, by the time she's done, you probably cummed many times. That's it, bro. Enjoy the show.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I agree with Slick.....oth, there are those girls that have never been asked to cook.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "Hot chicks wearing hot outfits and looking their best, even down to the details like makeup and jewelry and stripper shoes, is a huge boost in excitement." I'm with you completely. It is a cultivated and deliberate sexuality. It is a part they have agreed to play. But as far as, "Strippers F-U-C-K you. A stripper will fuck you until she gets off. That means she will rape you---literally. All you need to go do is watch her do it, by the time she's done, you probably cummed many times." No, I don't go for that. She can initiate it that way, and that will be fine. I won't hold back at all. But still, after she has done her most, I'm still going to want to change positions, probably putting her on her back, and them make it happen with her slowly and purposefully, watching until she really lowers her emotional barriers. I used to go to this underground table dancing circuit which operated in Mexican Bars. Mileage was only low to mid level. But I was taken by how the Mexican men caressed the dancers. Never seen anything like that. They were showing reverence. I discussed it later with a Sunnyvale dancer C. who was from Kentucky and had worked all over the country. She said, "Yes I know, with the Mexican men its like they are making love to you." Yes, she said it right. So I observed, studied, and tried to put into practice. I put it into practice FS wise in AMPs and AAMPs. I want the girl to really let go, to completely lower her emotional barriers. I think it sad that other people don't want this and that strippers and other P4P providers do it without this. Of course starting with DFKing makes a big difference here. SJG Loosen Up My Buttons [view link]
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I love milkshakes
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    alabegonz sez: "We are talking about strippers here. Have you been fucked by a stripper? I would never think of like that one written above." Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?? No, I wasn't specifically referring to strippers. And I wasn't talking about being fucked by a stripper, whatever the fuck that means. Sounds like you're working thru some issues, huh?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There is a popular saying in Spanish that translated means “men fall in love thru the eyes and women thru the ears”. I think most guys are visual – that’s why most strippers go thru the trouble to make themselves look the way they look – i.e. makeup; provocative clothing; tanning; etc. I get turned on by femininity – so the things that j40 mentioned w.r.t. makeup; outfits; etc; I like also – but if I like her bod; the other things are a nice plus but not a requirement for me. w.r.t. just sticking your dick in the chick; that’s not my M.O. either – I like enjoying a woman’s body; kissing; sucking; etc – and then building up to intercourse.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "No, I wasn't specifically referring to strippers. " Ok, I thought you were...about strippers. No problemo, I will bail out of this discussion then, not my interest talking about regular women and fucking regular ladies.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "women thru the ears" This is why in all my posts I have spoken of the importance of getting to talk to the dancers, and of then getting them to yield. So many people have no sense of this. I don't treat strippers differently from other women, and I know that they have enough sense that they would not let me. We need to be getting away from these "extras" and "mileage" discussions and instead talking about issues which effect the quality of FS being offered. SJG John Brown's Holy War [view link]
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Aristotle claimed that sight was the highest sense and Plato thought it was touch. Sometimes I have to close my eyes so I guess Aristotle was right.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "then getting them to yield" San jose gay you are beyond sad. Are you kidding with that shit? Ain't no stripper or any other female gonna "yield" to you. You'd be lucky if they even talked to you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion