tuscl

Orgasm Responsibility

jerikson40
New York
Not long ago, in one of the threads here, somebody (not sure who) mentioned, rather matter-of-factly, that he always considered each person responsible for their own orgasm.

At the time that seemed rather shocking, and at odds with what I've always assumed is each partner's obligation to do his/her part in assisting the other in achieving orgasm. But I'm wondering if it really has some merit. I'm not saying it's wrong, and in fact it might be right, it's just something that seems to be the opposite of what I've always believed.

Clearly, a woman generally needs a certain environment and emotional state to achieve orgasm. Guys can knock it out standing on a subway platform waiting for the A train if the chick is hot enough and he's horny enough. But with women you need to lay some groundwork, and make the sex act enjoyable, with the right rhythm and emotion, etc. Sure, sometimes women can also knock it out on a subway platform, but generally they need the right environment. And yeah, men also need certain factors to align in order to achieve the optimum blast off.

So I'm curious...

How do you guys feel about the concept of each person is responsible for his/her own orgasm? Have I been living in a misconception all these years?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The older I get the harder it is to get myself off. I find it much easier with the right kind of help. ie hot chicks.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Jerikson40 dude... Depends on whether you're paying. If you pay, you're payin' for an orgasm.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    jerkson40,

I am basically in agreement with you, if you are talking about FS, or DATY.

As far as what is going on in SC's with the dry humping, the HJ/BJ routine and the entire "extras" approach. I've never gone along with that.

Blue Balls?
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

If I am out on a train platform and a hot chick walks by, I don't want to jerk off. I don't want her to give me a BBBJ either. I want to chase after her and chat her up, with the eventual intent of fucking her. I want her to yield to me. And then of course we will both make sure the other gets off.

But see, I treat all women like civilians, in all situations, no exceptions. So this does not change in AMPs or SCs. I'm not looking for some service or "extras", I want female submission. I want her to be eating out of my hand.

A couple of times they have told me of DATY before FS, "You've made me come already."

"You silly, I'm going to take it slow and easy with you. You'll come many many time."

When I'm FSing them, I'm getting of on their faces, their tits, the shaping of their hips, the sounds of their voices, their breathing, and their muscle tensions. This is what makes it go on and on and on. One learns this by studying Tantra.

SJG

Deep Purple, Perfect Strangers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNiqA_lyn…
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    "I want female submission. I want her to be eating out of my hand."

I almost peed my fucking drawers with that one. You have to actually meet and talk to a woman first, you pathetic virgin.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Actually I was referring to real women, not strippers. I don't give a fuck if a stripper has an orgasm. I'm paying, so she should be attentive to me, not the other way around.

I'm talking about real women. Though maybe this isn't the place to discuss since apparently most of the experience seems to be with only strippers?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Actually I was referring to real women, not strippers."

OK, I'm out of this discussion if that is the case coz most I deal with nowadays are all strippers.

Regular women are still fine with me, but I don't chase them like I used to. Go ahead and talk about them I will not be interested in that, there's a ton of that talk wherein these people talk about regular women.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    We are each ultimately responsible for our own O simply because we submit or subject ourselves to visual and physical stimuli by choice that we know will get us where we need to be. But the person (or people) we are with during this venture definitely get credit for the assist ;)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Lopaw,

Its with the deepest respect that I say this...

HUH ???????
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^exactly...where is your brain?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    HUH ?????????
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I understand that it's not always easy for a female to orgasm. That's why I take my time. If she ain't ready in 15 minutes, I move on to the next fro yo chick.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    jerikson-it made sense in my head but I think it lost something in the translation from brain to keyboard.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40: "How do you guys feel about the concept of each person is responsible for his/her own orgasm?"

I've felt that way for a long time. I will do damn near anything she asks in order to help her orgasm, but ultimately, I'm not *responsible* for it.

@lopaw: Nope, made perfect sense to me. The choices we make determine how successful we are at sex (not to mention everything else). If I choose someone with whom I can't cum, and then choose her again, that's *my* problem.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This line of discussion disturbs me. I treat all women like civilians in all situations, no exceptions. So I only know of one "kind" of woman.

I don't go along with this "extras" model, or the idea that it is a strippers job to get me off. What I want to do, is to get to her.

I think we need to get beyond talking about "extras" and "mileage", and instead start talking about the quality of FS being offered.

David Blight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXp1bHd6…
    Civil War and Reconstruction
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion