Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Honeymoon joke of the day

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

After vowing celibacy, the young bride and groom were finally cosummating their love. After undressing, the bride exclaimed, "my, I'm glad you have a big cock instead of a little one" The groom went over and slapped her.. "Why did you do that?" she cried. "For knowing the difference!" he yelled

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

"That's what the girls at the club want me to do after they compliment me on my size. I guess I thought you were one of them."

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

"Because you have small tits."

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol mikeya02 Badum tish!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Husband: Honey, try putting on my pants. Wife: Why dear, no way I can fill those pants. Husband: That should tell you who's boss! Wife: Try on my pants. Husband: No way can I get into those pants. Wife: Now YOU know who the boss is!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Good ole boy from Louisiana came home from his honeymoon and went to see his father. Father " well Billy Bob how did the honeymoon go?"

BB " Not so go paw. I had to kill her"

Father "Dang Billy Bob what in tarnation was so horribly wrong that you had to do that?:

BB "Well daddy I found out that she was a virgin and I figered if she weren't good enough for her own family, she wasn't good enough for ours".

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Has any one of ever had a dancer tell you that your cock wasn't big??

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I hear it all the time. Just SS. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement