tuscl

Even more stripper shit, lol.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:20 PM
How many of you guys would think a stripper thinks you're made of money if she suggests we go to Vegas and we both live on the east coast? I blew off the idea with a joke and she got upset. I was thinking, that would be expensive, airfare, hotels, gambling, etc. I never even thought that maybe she might be willing to pay at least half the cost until later. You guys think I made the correct assumption that she probably thought I would pay for the airfare etc. or do you think she was talking about splitting the cost or even paying for it herself? I believe I made the correct assumption. I only pay dancers anywhere from $10 to $15 per lap dance in the club where she occasionally works at and she must think I'm a big spender. Maybe she is crazy. What do you think?

4 comments

• baddy
    19 years ago
    I agree with JC2003.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    She was trying to use you.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't really know her that well but we did hook up OTC on a couple of occasions. I thought it was just a temporary affair sort of thing since she lives out of state and was visiting in my area.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I forgot to mention she believes she knows me from years ago. I don't remember anything about her except recently.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion