tuscl

Boobs

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 9:49 PM
If you get a boobie in your mouth, is that an extra?

14 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yes, you could say a boobie in the mouth is worth two in the hands
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    What if it was free and willingly lol i sucked a couple nips now & then during LD
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It probably depends on what club you're at. At my favorite club, 99% let you suck their tits, but at my #2 club, that's just not something that happens often, and then only in the VIP room, if at all. It's more so there, but in general, I wouldn't think so.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    At most clubs that I visit, NIM (nipple in mouth) is a standard part of the lap dance experience and would not be considered an extra. In my experience, if you can fondle 'em, you can suck 'em. However, some dancers find this gross -- they are called Stripper Web :) I'll bet lopaw has a NIM comment -- in both directions.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Where I go having the dancer grab your cock and stroke it isn't considered an extra.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    An extra requires your dick to come out of your pants.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    It would be considered an extra only in a club or area that is known as VLM.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Agree with JohnSmith. Anything short of that could be called high mileage, but not extra.
  • how
    10 years ago
    No. An extra involves my penis inside of her.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Just normal got to get something for your money Sometimes do shot of tequila using her nipple for salt right at bar freaks barmaid out.But not as bad as feeding dancer Kellogg shot like mommy bird did.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I agree with what DandyDan said. It all depends. I live in an area that has clubs that are very tame, so you shouldn't expect this kind of thing. In other areas, as many of you mentioned above, it's common
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    An extra requires your dick to come out of your pants. John well played my friend
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Its an extra milk jug
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion