tuscl

Blue balls

crazyjoe
Colorado
Did you ever have a dance and figure out her hot spots that turn her on? Like kissing her neck, pilling her hair, licking her nipples then blowing on them etc. If you found her hot spot did you take advantage of it to get a better dance? I had this happen a couple months ago. She started grinding on me furiously and trying to get herself off. Did you ever leave them with blue ballsnin a situation like this?

8 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Yes i will give you that you want to see you smile in the darkness and silence right before the law and order to see me already been in my new week and a good relationship and a sunshine of the same time

Lol silly faggot right now what would you can roll up with the kids because im on their somethings right turn the same for you can see yyyyyyyyyy the same time and money

Lol fucker jackie Chan the kids love it was good lol fuck"em the kids because of a lot to this song i love to see you smile in the darkness and silence right before the end

I have a lot of guy is the same time to eat it out to be the first then i would be a lot more out to a man can get this site are endless supply and a lot to be your own schooling

Lol silly mo hookers the kids because of the road to be the night was a baker're and i will be in the darkness and silence right before the law can ever get called a good
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Absolutely I like to please the dancer! I've found neck rubs work pretty well, although one time this was too "intimate" for the dancer and she told me to stop. As she has her tits in my face! And my #2 (D from my soap opera) twice got off with me although I can't say I take credit for that since it was mostly her idea. As for lady blue balls, it's hard to say. I've had dancers give me SS of, "Lets do 5 more so I can cum" but I can't say it wasn't just a line. If it was one of my regulars I'd do it but they've never pulled that on me.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I've always preferred to put the dancer in a situation like that, wanting more, but then being confined within the constraints of time and the club rules. I've always opted for this, instead of wanting her to get me off. In the local Sunnyvale clubs, something like this can be done with just words, getting a dancer to where she really wants outside civilian sex and is making this clear.

The San Francisco clubs on the other hand are places where if you are not careful, you will get your wallet sucked dry, without much more than mechanical involvement from the dancer. I've never gone for doing it that way. I've instead opted for doing things to get the dancer off. That way, if the time runs out, she will be left in the "blue balls" situation, not me. This never happens though, dancers in those sorts of clubs are very responsive. So she gets off, she is primed for more talk, and usually she visibly softens up quite a bit. I still haven't cum, but as she knows this, the interaction between she and I can continue. There are still possibilities, to be explored that day, or at future times. Dancers in the S.F. clubs are harder surfaced and interacting with them is more expensive, but they can still be gotten to..

Until they can offer affordable GFE style FS, where you can begin by making out with a dancer in the main room for money in smaller increments, then I have no desire to cum inside a strip club. When I cum it serves a purpose, like getting under the girl's skin. The "extras" approach does not do this. The girl can come more times in 30min than I can in 24hrs. So when I cum, I want there to be an effect.

So I am glad to have read on TUSCL now that there are places where it does seem to be reaching such a state, high quality FS and a preliminary makeout in the main room. So I look forward to being in those places.

In storefront AMPs, I have done my share of HJ sessions. Usually the deal was just that the girl was on her period. So that was the best which was available. So I went along with it. But in doing this, I always knew that I was the one putting on a show for her. By using two way contact ( usually just above the waist due to her period ) I was able to make the experience into as much of a bilateral experience and as much of a rehearsal for FS as possible. This always proved to be a big payoff with the FS which would follow some days ahead.

HJ / BBBJ or "LDK" aren't something I would normally go looking for in a P4P situation. It would just be those special circumstances like the girl being on her period. In civilian situations, HJ / BBBJ could be something to do because the girl was on her period, but most of the time it would just be a minor variation enacted in the middle of a heavy routine of FS.

I want to know the girl, to get under her skin, and to get her to surrender. FS does this, but HJ / BBBJ, and especially this "LDK", really don't.

The type of strip club where most of the money is going into HJ / BBBJ and "LDK"ing, doesn't really appeal to me. I would always want to change the script into my doing something to soften the dancer up, and then leaving follow thru open for some later time.

I explained this early on in a reply to Mr. LDK, and I also explained about my storefront AMP experiences. I had not at that time realized how many regular TUSCL posters are so heavily committed to this "extras" approach. They talk of things like "nutting in a dancer's mouth" and then "being in and out of the club in 15min."

I want to know the dancer and when I cum I want it to be in a way which has deep influence on her. This means FS with a preliminary makeout session, not BBBJ 'till completion. It also means that the more time I can spend talking with her, the better. So I would not go to a strip club unless I knew I had this time available.

Good news, Labor Day I went to some other neighborhoods of San Jose. Vietnamese store front AMPs are making a comeback. In this county they never openly promote FS in those places, but it will be available if the place has been open for a while and if you treat the RA ( Relaxation Assistant ) as a civilian instead of a vending machine.

San_Jose_Guy
    http://strip-club-news.blogspot.com/

Deep Purple LIve
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it5IzV5G…
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Only a dick purposely leaves somebody with "blue balls."
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    georgemicrodong,

I would not intentionally leave a dancer with "blue balls", I'm simply saying that if it is going to happen, better she than I as she is the one getting paid and she is the one working in a place that measures time by songs and she is the one who will be doing more dry humping afterwards. It doesn't actually happen though, because dancers are extremely responsive. Also, the situation itself titillates them and lets them get off easily. They are dry humping and giving extras all day long. It does effect them that someone want's to get them off, because they know that the guy is doing it to try and get to them. Dancers, like in S.F., are hard surfaced, but excluding the lesbians, they can still be gotten to.

I've posted this so many times, I treat all women as civilians, in all situations, no exceptions.

Would you ask a civilian to dry hump you? Would you ask her for a HJ / BJ, like it were some sort of a service she were to perform?

No of course not. Dry humping, unless she is a virgin and wearing thick blue jeans and refusing to let you get them off of her, will be rare. HJ / BJ might come about, but in a different type of situation. Mostly, if she is a civilian, the guy is just going to move on her, until she yields. I've never seen any reason for treating strippers or AMP RA's ( Relaxation Assistants ) differently from this.

In a storefront AMP, if one can manipulate the selection process by using multiple rounds of window shopping, to get to see the girls and interact with them a bit before having to commit, it will get the girl excited about being the one selected. Most of the guys who come there, just want anything female and not too old, because they want HJ and because that is how they think. When I do it, I let her see that I am only coming back with money because I want to do the massage session with her. So she knows this will be completely different. So then being treated like a civilian, once she yields, she will often turn it into a girl friend audition, just like it were a first date. It all makes for an exquisite experience right there on the floor of the massage room.

Mr. LDK,

Yes, you might call it a "reverse LDK". Certainly from my first awareness that the S.F. clubs had gone to this booths and male ejaculation model, and were still measuring the time in songs, I knew that something was wrong.

I used to read the Spectator Magazine every week. I would walk into one of our local Adult Bookstores just to browse some of the picture material, and then to buy that little newspaper. It was published by one Kat Sunlove and many of the articles and most of the picture taking were done by one Dave Patrick. There were also a couple of times I called their offices on the telephone and talked with them about their articles.

So they usually had dancer interviews and pictorials as the main feature article. They had this one punkish Asian dancer who liked to play eclectic music and to pour chocolate syrup on herself when she danced. So of course the only place which would have her was Crazy Horse. It is still known for that kind of thing, and I am sure that many of its dancers would be very interesting people to know. But this does not mean that I would want to do much patronizing of Crazy Horse as it is a kind of a clip joint.

But then this dancer she went on to give her take on the whole thing,

"There is this lie going around that lap dancing is not prostitution."

And then she went on to endorse HJ / BJ's and gave a price suggestion which was inflated. All the S.F. clubs were going to this model, with booths and backrooms, and dancers making guys cum.

Spectator Magazine
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectator_M…

See, but I knew that this punkish Asian dancer did not have much understanding of the situation or its history. I knew that if Jim and Artie had been doing it that way, booths and backrooms and negotiating fee for service, then it all would have been different. Jim would not have shot Artie dead, because they both would have taken felony convictions and would have been in the state penitentiary, and then Mayor Dianne Feinstein would have gotten MBOT closed down when it was still the only contact strip club in the entire country, and so that would have been the end of all of it.

Mandatory reading for anyone who wishes to understand the present situation:
    http://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Feeders-Fro…

What the dancers had been doing was offering patrons access to their bodies. This was what so blew people away by the experience. Some times this mean digital vaginal and anal penetration, for $1. Other times is just meant lap sitting and tittie massaging, for $1.

Somewhere along the way, as Dianne Feinstein left office and as the LE heat was backed off, it got reversed. Sure the dancers like the idea of being on top and being able to minimize access to their bodies. It makes it easier, given that they are having to deal with stranger after stranger. But it also means that the openness which blew people's minds was also gone. It also meant that the whole thing was no radically more expensive and that what one got was really nothing.

Sexual climax occurs after the sympathetic nervous system has come into play and taken one into the experience, and then when the parasympathetic nervous system has acted to shut that down. So you will cum when you are no longer able to enter further into the experience. The guy who resists, is the guy who cums fast. This is what one learns by studying and practicing tantra.

So of course, sex workers have learned all sorts of ways of making guys cum, because that is what most of them want, and that is how they make their job easier. So they have HJ / BJ, and they also have this girl on top form of FS which is not that much more than dry humping really. There is no female surrender in it. Rather it is done by dissociation.

Likewise, we now seem to have male dissociation occurring in this extras approach to HJ / BJ, and LDK.

So I figured out what I think should be obvious. They way to get it back to female surrender, is to turn it around and to act upon the dancer, and to get her off.

Then of course with FS, she can get off all she wants, and I will engage fully with her, zero resistance. But then after that I will continue to get her off and deepen it, and then after a great deal of that, then and only then will I cum. And certainly I do not want to be doing this on a tight time table.

At the AMPs I would always book 1 hour. Some of the places don't want to do this during the lunch hour rush, as they can get more money by keeping it to 1/2 hours. So I would avoid the lunch hour.

At the Korean 10 Day Houses, they usually do 1/2 hours and the girls are extremely good at this girl on top model and getting to a quick conclusion. This is fine that they try to do it that way, but I always book 1 hour and after they have done their thing on top, then I put her on her back and really give her an experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomic_n…

So yes, you might call it all a "reverse LDK". But really it is just putting it back to what it is, a P4P sex act, where the primary objective is access to the woman's body and to her responses.

Yes, there are lots of lies going around. One of them today is that LDKing, extras, and any kind of strip clubbing, are not marital infidelity.

San_Jose_Guy
    strip-club-news.blogspot.com/

The Game of Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLnmMacE…
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I just can't take the time to read this shit. Seriously.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Yes I always try to find out what turns a dancer on. Many times I will come right out and ask her. Then in VIP I take care of of those areas to get her excited and turned on and I always make sure she orgasms if she wants to even if I have to buy extra time. I have done VIP ' s with girls just to have them do whatever they want to do to get off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion