tuscl

Providence, RI - Looking for suggestions for evening & weekend

For those that haven't read any of my reviews, I frequent many of the Providence clubs but mostly in the afternoon, looking for young (under 25 is preferable), thin, pretty, and small natural boob dancers that like to be a bit frisky. I typically spend my money on LD but for the right girl who has gotten me super horny, I will spend the money on a CR but have never spent more than $200 including tip for CR.
I don't look for FS in a club but am always looking for HJ or BJ with strong preference towards BBBJ. I also like a girl that is OK with me playing with her pussy and even better if they let me stick my fingers inside and really get her wet - after all, most girls are much more willing to get me off when I am getting them off!!
As I said, I typically go during the day and mostly spend time at Foxy or Caddy, although I do stop by CF sometimes for some dancers that are still there but at least during the day have not found Desire to be worthwhile.
Over the next few weeks, I will have the opportunity to get to the clubs both on the weekend as well as during the night shift during the week. As this is somewhat rare for me, I want to get really good intel so I don't screw up this opportunity.
So...looking for all suggestions of what clubs, what shifts, and even what dancers you'd recommend. If you'd rather, PM with your intel.
Of course, if I can help you out, let me know.
Happy clubbing
Blacky

4 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    At night? Desire or Caddy. Foxy is, and always has been, an over-rated tourist trap with more ROBs and groups of young guys who don't know any better. But if you go to Desire, you will need to have time to invest because those girls make rounds very infrequently, especially the hotter ones.

Good luck at keeping the cost to $200 and under though. Maybe those 40 year olds you are used to patronizing during the day shifts will take one hundred and change (after you pay the CR fee), but most that I've dealt with wanted at least $200 to get the job done.

But if you are going on a weekend evening, expect Desire, Caddy or Foxy to be a mob scene. I pass through every so often and those clubs are always jammed on weekend nights.
  • blacky
    10 years ago
    Rick - thanks for the response but three comments. First, all of the girls I take to LD or CR are in their teens or 20's - most of them are college age - have never been with a 40 year old dancer in my life and no intention of starting now.

Second, have probably had 15 BJ (mostly BBBJ) over the years for $175 or less from many different very good looking girls and certainly at least that number of HJ. Don't ever remember paying more than $200 for a CR although I guess it might have happened once or twice. In the past two weeks, 2 very good looking dancers (one 22 and one 26) offered HJ or BJ for $160 Maybe evening shift is much more expensive than daytime - don't go that often.

Third, while there are many girls that are stuck up at Foxy, haven't run into any ROBs in my recent experience. Instead, have found a significant increase in a number of very good looking younger dancers there. If anything, Caddy is full of ROBs but most of these tend to be the older girls who don't get that much action but have certainly seen some young ones there as well.

Again, looking for advice as to:

1) What clubs have the best options for weekday evening or weekend evening for girls that I might like?
    2) What shifts at these clubs?
    3) What dancers should I be on the lookout for?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I make zero comments on what to expect and dislike your three club choices. Daytime at Desires: Ivanna, Tyra, Kristin, Renesmee. Nights: probably 25 including a few of the above.
  • blacky
    10 years ago
    Just a quick update in case anyone cares: Stopped by Desire at night recently - lots of very pretty girls but didn't see any college age coeds and the dances I got were somewhat lame. However, there were tons of girls and all of dancers I spoke to offered extras in CR and in general, the issue of it being a regular's club was less at night and the average age seemed less than during the day. Was at Foxy last week at night and had a decent time but couldn't stay that late and it seems that these clubs don't start hopping until around midnight. Foxy evening crew was a bit older than daytime but fairly similar. Was at Caddy for beginning of evening shift so didn't see things in action but the evening crew looked similar to daytime. Note - Cameron is now working some evenings but her dances have become fairly tame. The bottom line seemed that while there were some key differences between day and evening, it seems likely that the club you like for one shift will also be the club you like for another.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion