tuscl

No cabaret liscense Metro Detroit area

So I really want to become a dancer but I don't have a liscense and I think it's 300 bucks to get one. I don't have that type of cash right now and I was wondering if there were clubs close to detroit or in Detroit that don't require a liscense just so I can get started because after that id be more than happy to buy one

15 comments

• Otto22
    10 years ago
    The Inkster clubs don't require a license nor do the clubs around Ypsi.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Depending on how you look I might be able to cover your cost. PM me for details. If you are hot enough I know you will earn it back and pay me back.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Some clubs have been known to give "license loans" to dancers. They understand your predicament. They take a small amount of money from you each time you work until the loan is paid off. If you find a club you like that requires a license, you might ask them about a license loan.
  • ReiDetroit
    10 years ago
    It's only $175 (with all clearance checks and the card itself). Not $300. It takes about half a day because you need to go to three different locations.
    Some clubs will let you work without one and "loan" you the money to get one. If you need info about where to go and how much money to bring to each location, pm me for the full details.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not sure; but I recently read in a review that Dearborn clubs do not require licenses.

BTW – this is a customer site – you may want to post dancer related questions on stripperweb.com since that is a site for dancers.

Best of luck w/ everything.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Depending on how you look I might be able to cover your cost. PM me for details. If you are hot enough I know you will earn it back and pay me back"

@bvino - you considering a new line of work? Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You don't want to be on stripperweb. They will lead you astray with all kinds of falsehoods. Stick with us and we can tell you how things really are.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Better yet, post a few photos. You might get plenty of business "partners."

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I have a license
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Me and my Detroit buddies um...invest....in situations just like this. We stake you the upfront fee and you just pay it back when you can. Interest free....well sort of.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL I am one of his buddies I do the initial scouting
  • ReiDetroit
    10 years ago
    Just pm me. I know the process.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Put down the knitting, the book and the broom
    It's time for a holiday
    Life is a cabaret, old chum
    So come to the cabaret
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    My offer is sincere and this is not a new line for me. I have grub staked many entrepreneurs to our mutual advantage.
  • Rayge1
    10 years ago
    Alright here's the deal too many of you are commenting on here, so far I'm working at Henry VIII and it's super raunchy there it's getting me money there but what other clubs are hiring dancers that all the customers coming in are asking for extras..? Cause I'm not that type of girl you can look but you can't touch sorry extras aren't worth it. Anyway that's besides the point. If you can hook me up with a good club closer to my house and help me with the liscense bit leave your number and I'll send you pics btw so there's no misunderstanding I'm a black beauty, so hopefully that doesn't offend anyone. Thanks -FoxxiRayge
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion