Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

how cum ?

BigTuna1

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

No matter how many beautiful bitches ive fucked still in the begging of a seduction i find myself out of breath and nervous over their sexuality...im fuckin pro ! Wtf ?

Fuck you jackie

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What is all this fuck you jackie stuff here lately?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I heard she kicked your ass! She told me the whole story while I was fucking her

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

That isnt funny fucker ! :(

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

After years of asking I finally got my wife to let me cum over her face.

It was one of the perks of her open casket funeral

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Moto - that is the funniest most disturbing thing I've read in the last hour. Lmfao.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao motor show

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Motor head you just won tuscl funniest mane award for 2014

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement